watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My day almost ruined!!

Started by davew, January 21, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

081.gif to me, well it could have been better!!

Yet another display which showed that we aren't good enough to get into the play offs. Our defenders were awful, the passing was too slow, as usual the final ball into the box was poor and when we did get a chance our super strikers Aluko and Piazon showed their shooting skills. No need to mention penalties, ok so we missed 1 again, but it was never a penalty in the first place. Very, very disappointed that we didn't win and if we don't beat Reading I think the reality of us making the play offs will be come a distant dream. Had my moan now back to my (66th) birthday party.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

ScalleysDad

Is 66 one of those bingo numbers with an add on? I would like to be two little ducks again.
Enjoy the birthday and forget the game.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 21, 2017, 06:22:07 PM
Oh Yeah of little faith.
Time is running out on me witnessing FFC's return to the PL, this year is our opportunity!!

davew

Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 21, 2017, 06:22:50 PM
Is 66 one of those bingo numbers with an add on? I would like to be two little ducks again.
Enjoy the birthday and forget the game.
Lol and thanks!!

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on January 21, 2017, 06:23:45 PM
Oh Yeah of little faith.
Time is running out on me witnessing FFC's return to the PL, this year is our opportunity!!

Time is running out?
You'll live to a 100 you old moaner..lol

davew

Thanks Ben, gave up my golf today to watch the match and believe it or not I haven't had a drink (so far) today.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 21, 2017, 06:26:18 PM
Quote from: davew on January 21, 2017, 06:23:45 PM
Oh Yeah of little faith.

Time is running out?
You'll live to a 100 you old moaner..lol
Lol, if I had a glass of wine on the go, I would have knocked it over reading your comment.

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on January 21, 2017, 06:27:13 PM
Thanks Ben, gave up my golf today to watch the match and believe it or not I haven't had a drink (so far) today.
plenty of day left to rectify that mistake mate. Have a good one
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

davew

Quote from: fulhamben on January 21, 2017, 06:31:07 PM
Quote from: davew on January 21, 2017, 06:27:13 PM
plenty of day left to rectify that mistake mate. Have a good one
Yeah and thanks m8, being rectified in a few minutes time.

Bill2

Happy Birthday. Think defending is not that bad, what the problem is is that we don't get enough shots away.

Peabody

Happy Birthday Dave, even though you never wished me happy birthday last Saturday. That was the day that we beat Barnsley 2-0. Thought that you would have celebrated that. Cheer up, its yer birthday.

Woolly Mammoth

Dave, supporting Fulham FC is like having a Birthday every day. Remember old Fulham Supporters never die, we just go to hell and regroup. So enjoy the remaining 4 hours 9 mins and 60 seconds of your Birthday.  081.gif 081.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

Yes happy Birthday. Its never as bad as you think. A point away is always a good result. London Derby's can usually go either way so for me that is another point gained

SP

Happy Birthday.  Disagree with you on the penalty, from where I was it looked a definite foul, maybe the linesman also had a different view from the SKY cameras?

Dodgin

Another team could well have punished us, with that very sloppy defending, misplaced passes, wasn't the day for our full backs. Add to that I had to sit amongst the Opposition with the ticket I had. Asked to take my hat off for my own safety. No problem though.

Fulham Tup North

076.gif.   Happy Birthday fella.
Maybe you will get your present on Tuesday at Reading!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

davew

Quote from: Peabody on January 21, 2017, 07:15:23 PM
Happy Birthday Dave, even though you never wished me happy birthday last Saturday. That was the day that we beat Barnsley 2-0. Thought that you would have celebrated that. Cheer up, its yer birthday.

Sorry Peabody, I missed that, you are not on my facebook friends or in my diary, so I didn't know it was your birthday. Hope you had a good 1, mine is starting to get better!

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 21, 2017, 07:50:09 PM
Dave, supporting Fulham FC is like having a Birthday every day. Remember old Fulham Supporters never die, we just go to hell and regroup. So enjoy the remaining 4 hours 9 mins and 60 seconds of your Birthday.  081.gif 081.gif
Cheers Woolly, think the last 1 hour and 16 minutes will be the finale!