https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Middlesbrough u23 1 Fulham u23 2

Started by cmg, January 23, 2017, 05:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Thorsteinsson
Williams

Team was:Joronen, S.Sessegnon, Davies, Jenz, Opoku, Smile, Kait, de la Torre, Williams, Thorsteinsson, Walker

twang

Good to see young Steven in the lineup. Also, Williams seems to be doing great since returning from a disappointing loan spell.

Riversider

Can anybody explain to me why the first team need TWO centre half's on the bench but the likes of Williams and LVC can never get in to the squad ?
If you go behind in a game you need variety on the bench, something that we continually lack.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Riversider on January 23, 2017, 06:09:14 PM
Can anybody explain to me why the first team need TWO centre half's on the bench but the likes of Williams and LVC can never get in to the squad ?
If you go behind in a game you need variety on the bench, something that we continually lack.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

aaronmcguigan

Where is James husband? Would he not be in these types of games? I.e. He wasn't in the boro line up

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Riversider on January 23, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

It does seem strange does'nt it? They would have to be better than their last appearances but I would much rather see Williams or LVC pushed harder than watch a loanee take up the space on the bench or even on the pitch. If they are not better than their last appearances Motspur Park has been a waste of time.
Plan C,D and E might be needed soon enough.