watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hull tickets - family enclosure

Started by flyingfish, January 24, 2017, 10:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyingfish

The website is showing both 'family blocks' as unavailable. Are they actually sold out (it is kids for a quid), or are they not open for sale not sure how many people might be expected for 4th round tie against hull city). Any suggestions on another good place for a grown up with a couple of six year olds?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: flyingfish on January 24, 2017, 10:23:44 AM
The website is showing both 'family blocks' as unavailable. Are they actually sold out (it is kids for a quid), or are they not open for sale not sure how many people might be expected for 4th round tie against hull city). Any suggestions on another good place for a grown up with a couple of six year olds?
Riverside, fairly central.  Should be ok there.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

HamsterWheel

Block H6 in the Hammy End has loads of unsold seats (suspect some regulars have moved to Riverside for a change of view). Get some about half way up for the view (where I sit with my 6 year old) and if the kids want to sit by the pitch just wander down there.

Wolf

I usually sit in the Family Enclosure. We've relocated to Riverside for this match.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots