watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham and QPR charged by FA

Started by Lighthouse, January 24, 2017, 12:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Fulham and QPR have both been charged with two breaches of FA Rule E20(a) following Saturday's game.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Fulham have also been given a penalty by the FA. But it was saved. Chortle.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

Have QPR been charged with impersonating a football team

snarks

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 24, 2017, 12:42:30 PM
Fulham have also been given a penalty by the FA. But it was saved. Chortle.

Who took it?

love4ffc

What the heck happened around the 90th minute to ensue the following?

It is alleged that in or around the 91st minute of the fixture, the clubs failed to ensure their players and/or officials conducted themselves in an orderly fashion. It is further alleged that in or around the 94th minute, they failed to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion.

In addition, QPR coach Marc Bircham and Fulham member of staff Marco Cesarini have also been charged in relation to the same game.

It is alleged their behaviour in or around the 90th minute amounted to improper conduct.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-fulham-fa-charge-loftus-road-3535415.aspx#01kK52aR8kdv8rjl.99
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ffc2004

Quote from: love4ffc on January 24, 2017, 01:04:13 PM
What the heck happened around the 90th minute to ensue the following?

It is alleged that in or around the 91st minute of the fixture, the clubs failed to ensure their players and/or officials conducted themselves in an orderly fashion. It is further alleged that in or around the 94th minute, they failed to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion.

In addition, QPR coach Marc Bircham and Fulham member of staff Marco Cesarini have also been charged in relation to the same game.

It is alleged their behaviour in or around the 90th minute amounted to improper conduct.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-fulham-fa-charge-loftus-road-3535415.aspx#01kK52aR8kdv8rjl.99

A couple of major scuffles

alexmur

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 24, 2017, 12:43:35 PM
Have QPR been charged with impersonating a football team
Hahaha love it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

nose

It was all handbags stuff and no more than overexcitment. a charge seems ridiculous but nonetheless epected.

wish they would do something more substantial with all the intended cheating such as diving or contiual and systematic upending cairney on the halfway line for the entirety of the game. there was no doubt in my mind mr holloway the QPR manager instucted his players to break the rules of the game to gain advantage. I think that rather more serious.

filham

Has anyone counted the number of yellow cards in the game, I think it totalled about nine. must be close to a record.