News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it still all the fault of Mike Rigg ?

Started by Riversider, January 25, 2017, 12:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Let's face it he copped all the blame last summer for our transfer dealings , so who should we blame now ?
In these last few days I've been to both QPHa and Reading and seen us take just one point against two sides that are best average and could even be described as poor and yet we took just one point !
It would be easy for me to blame Malone, as he has been sh*t, or Fredericks , who has been equally sh*t, or Martin , who is a fu**ing useless poor excuse of a player, I could continue with a few others but I won't,
For me the blame lies entirely with Jokanovic and the board, we've known for six months that Ayite and Kebano were going to be away for January, we've known for the same amount of time that we are seriously lacking forward options and yet here we are 25 days in to the transfer window without one single new signing !
If this Club was serious about promotion it would have done whatever it takes in the first week to strengthen our attacking options , so that maximum points in winnable games like QPHa and Reading could have been achieved ,
Now that our season is over , a decision has to made on Jokanovic , is he going to commit his future to Fulham or not ? Ask him now, don't let him dick us about until 30th June when his contract runs , get him to sign a new contract now, if he refuses fcuk him off out of it and invite Gary Rowett down to Motspur Park for a chat,
God knows how many that performance has knocked off the gate for Sunday against Hull, four of us have got tickets and three have dropped out , and I'm only 50/50 it really was that bad tonight.

Woolly Mammoth

I agree with your sentiments, and Rigg cannot be blamed for other people's short comings, only his own if he had any. If the club has any ambition, they have a strange way of showing it. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Statto on January 25, 2017, 01:35:32 AM
Quote from: Riversider on January 25, 2017, 12:10:44 AM
It would be easy for me to blame Malone, as he has been sh*t, or Fredericks , who has been equally sh*t

Who do we blame for this post, which is equally sh*t?

Personally I would blame Mike Rigg. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Keynsham

Give it one more game that we don't win and the threads about Kahn or Ali Mac will be all over this board.

toshes mate

Quote from: Keynsham on January 25, 2017, 08:14:02 AM
Give it one more game that we don't win and the threads about Kahn or Ali Mac will be all over this board.

If we do not make a couple of really good signings in the next seven days then I think we will all be entitled to demand that Khan sells us to someone who does care about the Club.