watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Fat Freddy

Started by fulhamfootiechick, August 26, 2010, 01:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Have you reached appropriate age to join the ranks of the Old Sod's Army? You old git?

Happy burfday mate!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

....Have a very Happy Birthday Spence, I doubt you will remember it tomorrow so enjoy the day:-

Oh! and thanks for keeping me in full time employment as a moderator :beer: :031: :62:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Cheers chaps and chapesses,and Mr Ska has it right,but he will be 43 before me  :54:

epsomraver

Happy Birthday Fred, shame you couldn't take a tenner  out of your birthday pot to go last night!, 6-0 and birthday boy :Sparkyticus:

mrska

cebu

42? A mere lad! Many happy returns of the day.  :beer:

Jimpav

Happy birthday Fred, have a great day mate.

SHADY1

So many birthday wishes for an abusive,fat, scrounging, racist ...  Happy Birthday Freddie it's an honour to know you  !!!  :045:
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

finnster01

Happy birthday Mr Freddie. Hopefully many more to come (have you got the hernia done yet?)

Hope your better half gave you breakfast in bed (with loads of sausages) and treat yourself to a nice ruby for supper.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimbobob

:dft012: :dft012: :dft012:
Happy Birthday Freddy

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

sipwell

Happy Birthday. A complimentary package of saucages is on its way!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

watfordwhite

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
sorry to be the last, but I hope youve ad a great day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
        :045: :045: :045: :045: YOU OLD GIT  :045: :045: :045:

NogoodBoyo

I didn't know we shared a birth day Fred.  That must be why White Nose gave me mine early - to share the love around?!
Anyway, have a very happy one and don't forget to drink too much and expel wind in the direction of everyone who needs it.
Nogood "penblwydd hapus i Fred" Boyo

Fernhurst

I'm late
I'm late

for a very important date....... but still time enough to wish Mr Prolific of the message board a very Happy Birthday.....

Keep those MODS  :028: on their toes Fred......... we know your trying hard to be good .... but don't be too good  :dft012:

os5889

Happy Birthday, hope you've your feet up with a brewski suffering a sense of Deja vu a year and a day after watching Villa crash out against Rapid Vienna doing it again

wadey

happy birthday spence....thing is bruv...your old enough..but not man enough to grow a tache mate...have a goodun :Sparkyticus: :Sparkyticus:

Chopper

It's not over yet so many happy returns from me too.

Hope it's been a good one.  :beer:
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

manxman

Happy birthday freddy, have a good'n!  :beer:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Mr Fulham

Sorry Fredster, I must have missed that thread, shame on me! :dft004: :031:

Belated Happy Birthday! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I hope many delicious bratwürste beared company! :clap_hands: