https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurs at Home ! FA Cup Fifth Round Draw in Full

Started by Robbie, January 30, 2017, 07:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Plodder

Sutton Utd v Arsenal and Blackburn Rovers v Manchester Utd are certainties to be televised.  If more games are being shown live, I reckon ours has as much chance as the rest, aided because it could be a good spectacle beween two good passing teams.

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2017, 07:29:35 PM
Bet you it bloody Friday night game..lol

They have a Europe League game the Thursday before and after so likely to be a Sunday game again.  Might help us if they decide to rest a few.
¡COYW!

nose

toshes mate

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2017, 07:40:20 PM
BBC will already being making Blackburn v Manure tie of the round,so they can televise their beloved again.

Manchester-centric garbage at the 'new' BBC; not interested in good football at all and incapable of balance.

e4b

Arthur

BBC will already being making Blackburn v Manure tie of the round,so they can televise their beloved again.

My guess is that Sutton, Lincoln, Millwall (assuming they play Leicester) and Huddersfield will be the live games.

grandad

6th Round teams
Burnley
Fulham
Manure
Arsenal
Boro
Blue Poo
Man City
Derby
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamben

Quote from: grandad on January 30, 2017, 07:56:55 PM
6th Round teams
Burnley
Fulham
Manure
Arsenal
Boro
Blue Poo
Man City
Derby
Derby won't be Leicester away.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Nick Bateman

If Wycombe Wanderers can score 3 past Spurs at their ground, Fulham can get 4 at the Cottage.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

sunburywhite

Can teams still switch the ties. Surely Sutton would want the gate money from the Emirates
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

AlexW132

They don't decide, it's the FA who do. otherwise they would have shown Sutton vs Leeds instead

fulhamben

Doubt it. Think it can only change for safety reasons and they played at home in fron
Quote from: sunburywhite on January 30, 2017, 08:12:22 PM
Can teams still switch the ties. Surely Sutton would want the gate money from the Emirates
doubt it, you can only change for safety reasons and they played at home in front of sell out crowd in the last round. So safety isn't an issue

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AlexW132 on January 30, 2017, 08:15:52 PM
They don't decide, it's the FA who do. otherwise they would have shown Sutton vs Leeds instead

What,think your wrong there,BBC have first choice over other channels.

AlexW132

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2017, 08:18:04 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on January 30, 2017, 08:15:52 PM

What,think your wrong there,BBC have first choice over other channels.
I thought I saw somewhere that the BBC wanted to show the Sutton game, but the FA said no

Forever Fulham

They won't play their starting XI, fresh off a Europe game.  Maybe we can catch fire early, make a statement and get some respect.  Piazon scores first, and we bunker down.  I've seen one or two Spurs games this season.  They do a mean jail break on the counter.  We can't send everyone up and leave ourselves exposed. 

fulhamben

Quote from: Forever Fulham on January 30, 2017, 08:22:53 PM
They won't play their starting XI, fresh off a Europe game.  Maybe we can catch fire early, make a statement and get some respect.  Piazon scores first, and we bunker down.  I've seen one or two Spurs games this season.  They do a mean jail break on the counter.  We can't send everyone up and leave ourselves exposed. 
you are pressuming that they will prioritise the Europa League though. I could easily see them resting players in Europe and going strong in fa cup and league a week later. Surely they will still be going for the league

MaidenheadMick

Will be on Sunday as Spurs are in the Europa League on the Thursday

love4ffc

Quote from: MaidenheadMick on January 30, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

Will be on Sunday as Spurs are in the Europa League on the Thursday

Just got this off Google,
Fulham vs Tottenham, FA Cup Fifth round - Saturday, February 18 @ Craven Cottage
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Whitesideup

Quote from: The Enclosurite on January 30, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

They have a Europe League game the Thursday before and after so likely to be a Sunday game again.  Might help us if they decide to rest a few.
Maybe they will rest players for the Europa games given the toughness of the task they face !!  Don't care. Hoping for a good game against the best they can put out ...