Main Menu

Spurs at Home ! FA Cup Fifth Round Draw in Full

Started by Robbie, January 30, 2017, 07:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

It's a winnable game if all the right circumstances come together.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Forever Fulham

Quote from: fulhamben on January 30, 2017, 08:27:44 PM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on January 30, 2017, 08:22:53 PM
They won't play their starting XI, fresh off a Europe game.  Maybe we can catch fire early, make a statement and get some respect.  Piazon scores first, and we bunker down.  I've seen one or two Spurs games this season.  They do a mean jail break on the counter.  We can't send everyone up and leave ourselves exposed. 
you are pressuming that they will prioritise the Europa League though. I could easily see them resting players in Europe and going strong in fa cup and league a week later. Surely they will still be going for the league
You might be right.  But I'm counting on them not taking us seriously and playing their bench.   

zander

Quote from: AlexW132 on January 30, 2017, 08:18:47 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2017, 08:18:04 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on January 30, 2017, 08:15:52 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 30, 2017, 07:40:20 PM
BBC will already being making Blackburn v Manure tie of the round,so they can televise their beloved again.
They don't decide, it's the FA who do. otherwise they would have shown Sutton vs Leeds instead

What,think your wrong there,BBC have first choice over other channels.
I thought I saw somewhere that the BBC wanted to show the Sutton game, but the FA said no

It was the Lincoln game they wanted.

The BBC didn't pick it initially as Lincoln had their reply. Once they won they requested to switch coverage to Lincoln V Brighton but the FA said no.

The Rock

Mousse Dembele is my favorite player of all time because he was the best/most versatile that I have seen in a Fulham kit - obviously anyone before y2k I wasn't around for but... it would be great to see him in the pitch again.

fulhamfan

filham

A tremendous draw, a big attraction and an opportunity to see if we can play our attractive football against the best.
Surely it will be a full house with lots of atmosphere. If any Fulham fan decides to give this one a miss and we manage to sneak a win they will be kicking themselves for a long while.