watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR--Excellent Series on Amazon TV

Started by Forever Fulham, January 31, 2017, 07:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

Just finished watching the 10th (and last) episode of "Sneaky Pete" on the over-the-top Amazon network.  It's very good.  Stars Giovanni Ribisi and Bryan Cranston.  A confidence man takes on the identity of his former jail cellmate and, once released, goes to live with the cellmate's grandparents who haven't seen him in 20 years, passing himself off as their grandson.  It gets better and better with each episode.  Also recommend an eight-episode series on Netflix titled "Goliath" with Billy Bob Thornton.  Very good.

Neil D

:plus one: to both of those.  Preferred the latter though, mostly because of Billy Bob Thornton. 

Lighthouse

Just started watching The Path starring Aaron Paul also on Amazon.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Forever Fulham

Anyone watched "Rectify" on Amazon Video?  Heard it's quite good.   A friend of mine just finished watching the last episode.   19 years on Georgia's Death Row, a convict is released from prison by DNA evidence questioning the legitimacy of his guilt.  Not exonerated.  Just released for now.  Tries to put his life back together, but the small town he returns to is not sure if he's guilty or innocent of the heinous crimes for which he was originally convicted.  Ambiguity abounds.  Uncertainty.  His own memory is supposedly cloudy.  30 episodes, so you can't binge watch it from start to finish.