watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, January 31, 2017, 08:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

It's not football but did anyone see about the trade in Chimpanzees as pets on the news? This is on the way to wiping them out. How anyone could want one, knowing how they would have been acquired, is way beyond me. These scumbags are the lowest of the lows  with the owners not far behind.

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Indeed I agree they are low life, and the Chimps have more moral integrity. I think a few of these chimps have already infiltrated the remain campaign.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

nose

I feel we should leave animals in the wild and protect their environment.
I hate the attitude of people that think animals are an adornment. even as a child I loathed that women wore fur coats, animals being killed just to feed the vanity of females

and then there is the madness of hunting. killing for sport is morally reprensible. It isn't a right of passage, it is wrong. killing for no other reason than sport is just plain wrong, no ifs no buts. I think people that think hunting ios a good thing, should perhaps be made to be the prey ad let loose for a few days ansd chased down by a group of people armed with a variety of horrible implements.  Just saying. Sorry to digress.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2017, 10:07:23 AM
I hate the attitude of people that think animals are an adornment. even as a child I loathed that women wore fur coats, animals being killed just to feed the vanity of females

and then there is the madness of hunting. killing for sport is morally reprensible. It isn't a right of passage, it is wrong. killing for no other reason than sport is just plain wrong, no ifs no buts. I think people that think hunting ios a good thing, should perhaps be made to be the prey ad let loose for a few days ansd chased down by a group of people armed with a variety of horrible implements.  Just saying. Sorry to digress.

Yes turn the tables and let the animals hunt the Hunter in their back yard.
I always felt guilty when I use to wear Hush Puppies in the 1960's.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2017, 10:07:23 AM

Well said Nose, I agree with every word.