watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

There must be a reason

Started by The Swan, January 31, 2017, 03:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

There must be a reason why we have not signed anyone yet.

Has  Mr Kahn kept his hands in his pockets.

Has the computer said no.

Has Slavisa Jokanovic just not bothered to try to sign anyone due to the fact that he might not have his contract renewed.
The Swan

Mince n Tatties

Were waiting on a reply from Barca about our bid for Messi.

king of Cheese

I have informed my boss that from now on I will be working "the Fulham way". This is where I will doing nothing every month until the very last day and try and rush through my work. Mostly I will failed and because it is the last minute I will disadvantage my company. My boss is really happy with me. In fact he has suggested that I have a nice holiday with my redundancy pay.

andyk

Quote from: king of Cheese on January 31, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
I have informed my boss that from now on I will be working "the Fulham way". This is where I will doing nothing every month until the very last day and try and rush through my work. Mostly I will failed and because it is the last minute I will disadvantage my company. My boss is really happy with me. In fact he has suggested that I have a nice holiday with my redundancy pay.

I've been doing that most of my life and, to be honest, it usually works out ok.

Mince n Tatties

Love the name...King of Cheese.. lol

nose

Quote from: king of Cheese on January 31, 2017, 03:20:58 PM

quote author=Mince n Tatties link=topic=57863.msg834878#msg834878 date=1485878913]
[/quote]

and me, I like the name too..... and what is the king of Cheese? or am i missing an obvious joke that is not apparent to a senior citizen

davew

So far he have interviewed at least 4 well known strikers, they have all passed medicals but none of them could convert a penalty, so deals have fallen through!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Chutney

Jokanovic doesn't do our transfers, he said so after the hull game. He was asked directly about any potential transfers and his reply was go and ask tony khan, craig kline or ali mac as its a question for them.

This is not to be confused with he previous interview from earlier in the season where he rips in to the same people. These were his words after the hull game.

Our transfers are done by kline, khan jr and ali mac, stop blaming jokanovic.
C O Y W

king of Cheese

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2017, 04:08:33 PM

Thanks..I love yours too, Especially on a cold winters night!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Swan on January 31, 2017, 03:05:37 PM
There must be a reason why we have not signed anyone yet.

Has  Mr Kahn kept his hands in his pockets.

Has the computer said no.

Has Slavisa Jokanovic just not bothered to try to sign anyone due to the fact that he might not have his contract renewed.

Affirmative on all three points.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.