https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged - Official Cyrian on Loan

Started by Woolly Mammoth, January 31, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2017, 07:45:20 PM
Quote from: Neil D on January 31, 2017, 07:35:38 PM
He's only 1.72m tall.  Not much of a target man and not a replacement for Martin.  At least the latter looks as though he will be with us until May.

He is very small for his height.

Is he fast? That was the 1 requirement people wanted right?

J

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 31, 2017, 07:26:13 PM
From THE WOOLLY MAMMOTH DAILY NEWS....I feel faint.

It is on Fulham twitter and official news now:

826517042979287041[/tweet]/photo/1]/photo/1[/url]

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/january/31/cyriac-signs

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on January 31, 2017, 07:41:57 PM
He isn't a Martin type player, he is a player that likes to stretch the play and run in behind
which is exactly what I feel our system needs. Welcome Cyriac, so long Derby player
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

G_Gribby

If this chap is 1.72 he is 2cm shorter then my wife. I'm 15cm taller than my wife but still 4cm shorter than my oldest son who is 2cm shorter than his younger brother. That makes me the third shortest person in the family, but still taller than the newest bloke in Fulham.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: G_Gribby on January 31, 2017, 07:54:12 PM
If this chap is 1.72 he is 2cm shorter then my wife. I'm 15cm taller than my wife but still 4cm shorter than my oldest son who is 2cm shorter than his younger brother. That makes me the third shortest person in the family, but still taller than the newest bloke in Fulham.

He generally takes a Step Ladder on the field of play when he enters the pitch.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

So if I gain another 4 cm how much taller will I be to Zoro???
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

J

Whoscored.com says he is 173cm and 68kg if you want to do a weight analysis too ;)

ffcbulgaria

If Martin gets injured our 3 forward players would have an average height of 173cm...
We'll need to get even better at walking the ball in the net!

Woolly Mammoth

In Carpet Slippers he is smaller than Dolly Parton

Never forget your Roots.

Allestree andy

Cyriac Signs
Tuesday 31 January 2017 19:45

The Club is delighted to announce the transfer deadline day signing of Gohi Cyriac on loan for the remainder of the season.

The striker arrives from Belgian Pro League outfit KV Oostende, with an option to buy at the end of the deal.

Cyriac began his career in his native Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas, where his goal scoring form caught the eye of Belgian champions Standard Liege, who moved to sign him in January 2009.

During his time with the club he was given a first taste of UEFA Champions League football in a 2-0 defeat by Arsenal at the Emirates in November 2009, while he helped them reach the Round of 16 in the 2011/12 Europa League.

After three-and-a-half years in Liege, Cyriac moved to divisional rivals Anderlecht in the summer of 2012, with the club going on to win the title in his first two seasons.

In the summer of 2015, Cyriac moved to Oostende and scored 14 times in 33 appearances in his debut campign.

A full Ivory Coast international, the 26-year-old has netted once in six appearances for his country.

"I am very happy to be at Fulham," he told the official website. "From a young age I have wanted to play in the Premier League, and I believe I can do that with this club.

"I am a striker, I am quick, and my number one target is to score goals. I hope to do that for Fulham so that we can have a good rest of the season."
To the limit and beyond

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: J on January 31, 2017, 07:52:54 PM
He's only 1.72m tall.  Not much of a target man and not a replacement for Martin.  At least the latter looks as though he will be with us until May.

Is he fast? That was the 1 requirement people wanted right?

He runs for his bus every morning

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Allestree andy on January 31, 2017, 07:59:45 PM
Cyriac Signs
Tuesday 31 January 2017 19:45

The Club is delighted to announce the transfer deadline day signing of Gohi Cyriac on loan for the remainder of the season.

The striker arrives from Belgian Pro League outfit KV Oostende, with an option to buy at the end of the deal.

Cyriac began his career in his native Ivory Coast with ASEC Mimosas, where his goal scoring form caught the eye of Belgian champions Standard Liege, who moved to sign him in January 2009.

During his time with the club he was given a first taste of UEFA Champions League football in a 2-0 defeat by Arsenal at the Emirates in November 2009, while he helped them reach the Round of 16 in the 2011/12 Europa League.

After three-and-a-half years in Liege, Cyriac moved to divisional rivals Anderlecht in the summer of 2012, with the club going on to win the title in his first two seasons.

In the summer of 2015, Cyriac moved to Oostende and scored 14 times in 33 appearances in his debut campign.

A full Ivory Coast international, the 26-year-old has netted once in six appearances for his country.

"I am very happy to be at Fulham," he told the official website. "From a young age I have wanted to play in the Premier League, and I believe I can do that with this club.

"I am a striker, I am quick, and my number one target is to score goals. I hope to do that for Fulham so that we can have a good rest of the season."

Splendid news and welcolme to Fulham FC and all who sail in her.

Never forget your Roots.

cookieg

As long as his legs reach the floor I'm sure he'll be ok.

Bracken White

About 5' 8" - so not a CF at all - a small pacey '2nd striker.' who's next?!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Milo

5ft 8? Bless him. Probably buoyed by the new skateboard park in Bishops Park...

Woolly Mammoth

I would have liked Enrich, but the tail could still waggle with 172 minutes to go.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Lol this board sometimes. How many goals have we scored from open play by a header? I doubt it's 5. Now compare that to the amount of times we have pulled the ball back from the by line only to have one of our less mobile strikers to be nowhere to be seen. He is just the type of player our system needs imo. A nippy poacher.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.