more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FULHAM TO SIGN KAMARA

Started by Allestree andy, January 31, 2017, 07:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

FULHAM TO SIGN KAMARA

Ligue 2 star striker Aboubakar Kamara is on the verge of joining Fulham from Amiens.

According to L'Equipe, the two clubs are hours away from completing the permanent deal for the former Monaco youth player.

The 21-year-old has scored 10 league goals in 32 appearances.

Thoughts anyone, possibile what we need?
To the limit and beyond

ScalleysDad

Somebody mentioned elsewhere that we would end up with players we had not heard of and be overwhelmingly underwhelmed. Cyriac, if it goes through, is right up there in the underwhelming section as well!

alfie

Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 31, 2017, 07:41:25 PM
Somebody mentioned elsewhere that we would end up with players we had not heard of and be overwhelmingly underwhelmed. Cyriac, if it goes through, is right up there in the underwhelming section as well!
I had never heard of Brede when he signed, what a failure he turned out.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamben

Quote from: alfie on January 31, 2017, 09:51:24 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 31, 2017, 07:41:25 PM
I had never heard of Brede when he signed, what a failure he turned out.

that's because you know nothing about football. Anyone who know anything knew who brede was. Only joking, sometimes I prefer the unknowns to the ones you do know who you have seen, who you already think will flop before they have even kicked a ball
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.