more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham looking to splash out as they make £8.6m for Eibar star

Started by Allestree andy, January 31, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

Fulham looking to splash out as they make £8.6m for Eibar star

Fulham are looking to spend on transfer deadline day after they made a £8.6m bid for Eibar's Sergi Enrich according to a report from Spanish publication AS via Talksport.

The 26-year-old has been a long time target for the Cottagers as they had made a bid of around £3.5m back in the summer, but failed in that attempt to sign him. While the West London side are still doing well even though they didn't get to sign him back then, they have become more and more enamoured with him as the season went on. He has been in great form for Eibar this having scored seven goals for the side, and that led to Fulham making another bid.

To make sure this time Enrich makes a permanent move to Fulham, they have decided to spend big and have placed a £8.6m bid in for the player. This may seem like an unusual sum, but it is the exact amount that his release clause fee, meaning Eibar have no choice but to accept the offer and allow Enrich to start talks with the Cottagers.

And this is a move that Enrich wants. He is very keen on moving to England to get a chance to prove his worth in these leagues and is also excited for the hefty pay rise he is set to get by signing for Fulham. And this deal should be complete before the deadline should the former Premier League side be able to complete all the paperwork before 11pm tonight.
Could be action at last !!!!
To the limit and beyond

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Allestree andy

To the limit and beyond

Carborundum

"Excited by the big pay rise"

S.Enrich wants to become F.Enrich.

Someone had to do it.  If it all falls through I'd be kicking myself on the missed opportunity.

westcliff white

Deal is off, Eibar want to renegotiate with him, Sky Sports Guilem Balague said it was unliklely a few hours ago
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: westcliff white on January 31, 2017, 08:14:31 PM
Deal is off, Eibar want to renegotiate with him, Sky Sports Guilem Balague said it was unliklely a few hours ago

Talksport saying different.

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2017, 08:18:00 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on January 31, 2017, 08:14:31 PM

Talksport saying different.
hopefully they are right, but not what's coming out of Spain. some would say they are called TalkShite for a reason lol
Every day is a Fulham day

JoelH5

Maybe you're right but they said he was getting a new contract at 14:00. If that was the case I think they would have agreed it by now to make sure he doesn't leave...

Remember it's a release clause so out of Eibar's hands if he wants to leave
I was there, standing in the Putney end

davew

Dead thread now as we have excelled in doing a loan deal for Cyriac (who is he)?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

JoelH5

We'll sign another player. The club would have said that's it otherwise
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on January 31, 2017, 08:46:42 PM
Dead thread now as we have excelled in doing a loan deal for Cyriac (who is he)?

A friend of my Butlers Butler.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.