Previous topic - Next topic

nose

gone to reading £7m
surely a possible target
rhodes at sheff wed now to strengthen an already good side
villa buying players leeds too

just us mopping up total unkown loan deals.... wow :046:

FFCFOREVER

Grabban has gone on loan til end of season.Gutted about that one.

dannyboi-ffc

I'd never heard of Ayite before, bloody good player though. I know exactly who Matt Smith was and well......

In fact, I would go as far as to say our record is probably better in the past 20 years with players who aren't household names, than it is with unknowns.

I can't be bothered to moan tonight. Just glad we have added. If we get in a couple more we have a better squad than we did this morning and thats with Smith.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

nose

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 31, 2017, 10:09:29 PM
I'd never heard of Ayite before, bloody good player though. I know exactly who Matt Smith was and well......

In fact, I would go as far as to say our record is probably better in the past 20 years with players who aren't household names, than it is with unknowns.

I can't be bothered to moan tonight. Just glad we have added. If we get in a couple more we have a better squad than we did this morning and thats with Smith.

You are one of my favourite posters and I love you dearly but you are kidding aren't you?
Ayite is quick but very hit and miss and when roy signed 'unkowns' he knew them. these two we got are genuine unkowns and the couple more we are getting even more so. we have a chance of going up and mr khan is blowing it, we have a brilliant manager and he will almost certainly have hos cv ready so he can get away as quickly as possible come season end.

tonight is a total disaster, tonight is certainly a night to scream from the roof tops, again, we are mismanaged on a mega scale....   i hope mr khan doesn't put out some stupid rubbish about comittment in the close season

davew

Nose 100% in agreement with you, why are we harping on about the odd good signing in the past, this window was especially a time where the owner/management had maybe their best opportunity to show their loyalty and commitment to the future success of FFC! Marks out of 10 from me would be 0!!! Maybe even -1 as the clubs above and around us have strengthened their squads especially with strikers (thought there weren't any available).
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2017, 10:15:27 PM

You are one of my favourite posters and I love you dearly but you are kidding aren't you?
Ayite is quick but very hit and miss and when roy signed 'unkowns' he knew them. these two we got are genuine unkowns and the couple more we are getting even more so. we have a chance of going up and mr khan is blowing it, we have a brilliant manager and he will almost certainly have hos cv ready so he can get away as quickly as possible come season end.

tonight is a total disaster, tonight is certainly a night to scream from the roof tops, again, we are mismanaged on a mega scale....   i hope mr khan doesn't put ou some stupid rubbish about comittment in the close season

I really like Ayite.

Apparently this Kamara is costing around 3 million.  If that happens, what is showing more intent. Grabban on loan because he's Bournemouths handmedowns or signing a young striker doing well in a lower league. Maybe his stats looked better on the computer than Omar Bogle because it seems a similar kind of signing.

Also, Kante came from this league, they cant all be like him but you dont know until we see him play. I personally dont think Rhodes is worth 10 million when he hasnt played all season. You'd ve signing a player on the past form rather than potential.

I like you dearly too so not for one second was I trying to be confrontational. Just my glass on the coffee table is half full tonight providing this Kamara goes through.

Maybe Lee Chung Yong too. Dont know much about him either.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

davew

So bored I have missed out on the Kamara reference, not Chris Kamara with the big bum in the adverts, unbelievable!!!!

nose

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 31, 2017, 10:43:37 PM
Quote from: nose on January 31, 2017, 10:15:27 PM

tonight is a total disaster, tonight is certainly a night to scream from the roof tops, again, we are mismanaged on a mega scale....   i hope mr khan doesn't put ou some stupid rubbish about comittment in the close season

I really like Ayite.

Apparently this Kamara is costing around 3 million.  If that happens, what is showing more intent. Grabban on loan because he's Bournemouths handmedowns or signing a young striker doing well in a lower league. Maybe his stats looked better on the computer than Omar Bogle because it seems a similar kind of signing.

Also, Kante came from this league, they cant all be like him but you dont know until we see him play. I personally dont think Rhodes is worth 10 million when he hasnt played all season. You'd ve signing a player on the past form rather than potential.

I like you dearly too so not for one second was I trying to be confrontational. Just my glass on the coffee table is half full tonight providing this Kamara goes through.

Maybe Lee Chung Yong too. Dont know much about him either.

i know we do not always see eye to eye but i saw rhodes goals to games stats they are amazing. i am not a great fan of his but he does score goals and we lack a fox in the box so to speak.

my big frustration here is if the owner would have really wanted us to do well, then we would have brought in the required players by now. why is mr khan here? makes no sense, he never shows his facfe and he shows no intent in making us a success, his purchase of the club, a then secure prem team with a good settled squad and transformed us iunto a shambles, and by a fluke of getting a good manager we are a bit better, but the manager is 100% now bound to walk.  in three seasons we will be in league one unless mr khan rouses himself from his slumbers, what manager will want to come here after joca?

davew

3 seasons Nose, I think it might only take 1 more!! SJ should have been backed, don't always understand what he is saying but he has shown  that we can play attractive football even though we don't have the big name players!

Burgf001

Grabban is distinctly average IMO. Has had one good season with Bournemouth and a decent one with Norwich, but £7M for him? No thanks

nose

Quote from: davew on January 31, 2017, 10:55:48 PM
3 seasons Nose, I think it might only take 1 more!! SJ should have been backed, don't always understand what he is saying but he has shown  that we can play attractive football even though we don't have the big name players!

we are brilliant but clearly a couple short of walking to the play offs and probably winning it in a canter. as it is we are into russian roulette and a manager that seems destined to walk at the season end. what a wasteed opportunity and what a cluesless owner and board of directors. i would prefer if they were honest and said they are happy with mid table mediocrity and will not do what it takes to go up. the owner and the board show now imagination odr desire to take us up.... what are they bothering to do this, it makes no sense.

davew

Quote from: nose on January 31, 2017, 11:03:06 PM
Quote from: davew on January 31, 2017, 10:55:48 PM

we are brilliant but clearly a couple short of walking to the play offs and probably winning it in a canter. as it is we are into russian roulette and a manager that seems destined to walk at the season end. what a wasteed opportunity and what a cluesless owner and board of directors. i would prefer if they were honest and said they are happy with mid table mediocrity and will not do what it takes to go up. the owner and the board show now imagination odr desire to take us up.... what are they bothering to do this, it makes no sense.
Perhaps the owner has no money after all, he is a front man and a bulls..tter??

davew

I thought the last edition was at 11 p.m.? Overnight supplement being printed??