watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Confirmed statement of intent by SK and his team

Started by davew, January 31, 2017, 10:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

If we didn't know it already then we do now, no intent, interest, idea or financial support on how to take our club forward!!!  051 business man please don't make me laugh, does he really think that by not investing he will make money in the future!! I feel like  093.gif
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Keynsham on January 31, 2017, 10:46:06 PM
*Yawn*
Well good night then, don't let us true and veteran FFC supporters keep you awake (lol)!

Burgf001

We all known Kahn had his faults, but 'not investing' is not one of them I'm afraid. He's spunked loads of money on this club

davew

Quote from: Burgf001 on January 31, 2017, 10:54:13 PM
We all known Kahn had his faults, but 'not investing' is not one of them I'm afraid. He's spunked loads of money on this club
I am just a simple (successful) retired accountant, he invested in a club/asset for what reason we will perhaps never know, the type of asset that will only grow in value if you make it more successful, FFC isn't like a bar of gold!! What is the Club worth now to what he paid for it, I would suggest about 50 to 75%, great business for him (lol) and also not us!

H4usuallysitting

Am I right in thinking Forest recently sold for £50m.....so what price is the current value of Fulham?...... When there is paper talk of Dembele being worth £40m, something somewhere in our club isn't right

davew

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 31, 2017, 11:11:48 PM
Am I right in thinking Forest recently sold for £50m.....so what price is the current value of Fulham?...... When there is paper talk of Dembele being worth £40m, something somewhere in our club isn't right
And you don't need to be an accountant to work that out!!

Baszab

As I have posted repeatedly for the last 18 months - even to be warned by the mods for saying so - Khan has been trying to flog the club and is not interested in investing a penny more - we are just mugs to think otherwise - that's why it's all loan deals and a couple
of purchases out of the RMc and Moussa deals

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: davew on January 31, 2017, 11:13:26 PM

I'm a Taxi driver.....and turn a profit every year.... I must be doing something wrong

davew

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 31, 2017, 11:24:21 PM
Quote from: davew on January 31, 2017, 11:13:26 PM

I'm a Taxi driver.....and turn a profit every year.... I must be doing something wrong
Probably, so best advice is to buy FFC and I will help you offset the loss against your profits, free of charge advice (almost)!

Baszab

Maybe Khan was sold FFC similar to a Film Scheme - offset tax profits - no investment but run along at break even - if lucky enough to get promoted then he's quids in as he will make profits - can't lose really - make a few empty promises to keep the supporters happy - and stick two fingers up as we walk out the door

Andy S

I do not believe some of you lot. For some reason every transfer window we are expected to spend infinite amounts of cash. Has it got us anywhere over many years? The answer is no. For every player we buy that is one chance less for anyone from the development squad making it at Fulham. What do people expect us to do crush our own or pay a useless mercenary a small fortune for nothing?

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Andy S on February 01, 2017, 12:59:05 AM
I do not believe some of you lot. For some reason every transfer window we are expected to spend infinite amounts of cash. Has it got us anywhere over many years? The answer is no. For every player we buy that is one chance less for anyone from the development squad making it at Fulham. What do people expect us to do crush our own or pay a useless mercenary a small fortune for nothing?

I'm sorry but we're so evidently a good finisher away from being a good bet for the PlayOffs. These days proven talent costs money, and this isn't a time for taking risks on the cheap. Buying a proven striker isn't stopping our youngsters (who are all on loan) from developing, nor is this the time to take risks on a youngster. We're talking about tens of millions of pounds and a return to the best league in the world here.

Twig

Really? Would you please care to share your maths on this one? I fail to arrive at any net expenditure estimate that shows he has "spunked" loads of money on this club. Please explain.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: Twig on February 01, 2017, 06:24:29 AM

Really? Would you please care to share your maths on this one? I fail to arrive at any net expenditure estimate that shows he has "spunked" loads of money on this club. Please explain.

Correct. Mr Khan has spent more on mooring charges for his boat,  than he has net, on Fulham. Again the people in denial on this board just cant help themselves. They're like a battered wife, taking right hander after right hander, but forever forgiving their husband in the morning.