watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Zach Clough

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 01, 2017, 07:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Gone to Forest....quite gutted about this......he would of been the perfect signing for us

dannyboi-ffc

And at 2million you cant really justify the window we've had but he doesnt fit the system imo as a striker so maybe he wasnt on our radar.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 01, 2017, 07:50:11 AM
And at 2million you cant really justify the window we've had but he doesnt fit the system imo as a striker so maybe he wasnt on our radar.

At 21 and around £2m, sounds like a bargain to me

epsomraver

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 01, 2017, 08:53:49 AM

I am 68 and £5 sounds like a bargain to me also !! all our experts on transfers sitting behind their massive desks with all the knowledge got from playing computer games, the only massive desks you have are sitting at a check out or fries with that!

Give the people at the club SOME credit, they have stopped the rot of the last few seasons, we are playing the best football we have played for years so why bring in loads of new players to upset the applecart, as already posted we have GOOD cover in all positions so please give it a rest every window moaning because we haven't made mass panic signings as other struggling clubs have been forced to do to try and buy themselves out of trouble

dannyboi-ffc

Especially for a "sustainable" club. You certainly would 95% guarentee to not lose money on the investment.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: epsomraver on February 01, 2017, 09:07:48 AM

I am 68 and £5 sounds like a bargain to me also !! all our experts on transfers sitting behind their massive desks with all the knowledge got from playing computer games, the only massive desks you have are sitting at a check out or fries with that!

Give the people at the club SOME credit, they have stopped the rot of the last few seasons, we are playing the best football we have played for years so why bring in loads of new players to upset the applecart, as already posted we have GOOD cover in all positions so please give it a rest every window moaning because we haven't made mass panic signings as other struggling clubs have been forced to do to try and buy themselves out of trouble

Kebano... Jozabed......would you like to go supersize

epsomraver

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 01, 2017, 09:23:51 AM

And your point is?

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: epsomraver on February 01, 2017, 09:31:13 AM

And your point is?

Kebano & Jozabed signed and not played.....extra fries to go

epsomraver

Kebano 

2015–2016   Genk   16   (7)
2016–   Fulham   11   (0)

Jozabed

2016–   Fulham   7   (0

The fact that Jozabed does not like the physical side of the Championship  should have been looked into as we have got it wrong in the past with players Ruiz for 1

toshes mate

Bull's eye.  Ka-plonk.

VicHalomsLovechild

:plus one:

H4usuallysitting

Kebano has played 388 minutes for Fulham...... Jeff Bezos