watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Humphreys,Woodrow and Smith.

Started by Riversider, February 01, 2017, 07:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

If the three of them had remained part of our squad how many goals do you think they would have contributed between them up to the end of the season ?
5 ?
10 ?
None ?
That figure that you've got in your mind, well that's the figure that Cyriac has got to better for us to have improved in January,
Be honest now it's a pretty low bar that he's been set isn't it ?
Our back four looks strong , now with Ayite and Kebano back to join up with Cyriac our forward line looks stronger for February and beyond,
Have a look at the bench we put out against Hull, add Kebano and Cyriac to it and you start to realise that we've got a pretty strong squad, so chin up chaps it's not as bad as some will have you believe !
COYSW
049:gif

Roberty

Since they were rarely allowed onto the hallowed turf it is probably none and if Cyriac does become a starter - we may actually get to score a penalty
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

westcliff white

I dont think Woodrow our Smith would have scored, as at times neither have bene on the bench so we would have used others in the central role. HUmprhries was learning the level but could have scored 3 or 4 possibly.

Cyriac, for me, will be an off the bench option, he is nothing like Martin in his style, Saw him play for Standard and Anderlecht and what he wants is balls in behind the defence to run on to. He is quick and powerful and can be a real handful, well in the Jupiler league anyway, so will be interestin ghow we use him. We could change formation an dplay 2 up fron but that woud mean 1 of Kmac, Stef or Tom being dropped or playing wide, dont see that happening, so if we stick with the current formation as much as he is powerful and can hold the ball a little, he isnt a Martin type as I say. Will beinteresting to see whats what going forward.
Every day is a Fulham day

ffc73

As Humphry was the only one that actually might have got any game time, none to 2

Joka was not playing Smith and/or Woodrwo before why would we think he would play them between now and the end of the season?

Riversider

Quote from: westcliff white on February 01, 2017, 08:04:28 AM
I dont think Woodrow our Smith would have scored, as at times neither have bene on the bench so we would have used others in the central role. HUmprhries was learning the level but could have scored 3 or 4 possibly.

Cyriac, for me, will be an off the bench option, he is nothing like Martin in his style, Saw him play for Standard and Anderlecht and what he wants is balls in behind the defence to run on to. He is quick and powerful and can be a real handful, well in the Jupiler league anyway, so will be interestin ghow we use him. We could change formation an dplay 2 up fron but that woud mean 1 of Kmac, Stef or Tom being dropped or playing wide, dont see that happening, so if we stick with the current formation as much as he is powerful and can hold the ball a little, he isnt a Martin type as I say. Will beinteresting to see whats what going forward.

Think Cyriac will be used mainly away from home, ideal for counter attacking, wish we had him available at Reading the game was crying out for a player of his ability,
IF he hits the ground running and scores 10 in the time remaining then we've strengthened .

Riverside

The past is always an indicator if the future

1) How many had they scored this season - 4
2) excluding the League Cup - 2

So if Cyriac gets more than 4 ( or even more than 2 ) he will be a goalscoring upgrade 

Lighthouse

Missing the point here. IF you look at the bench at see it as a strong one with the addition of the players coming in on loan. Then fine and dandy. If you have a few injury problems and still think the bench looks fine. Then you are happy and contented.

If on the other hand you look at all our loan players. Look at the overall depth of the squad. Then you may be a little concerned over the future of the club if they fail to invest in players yet again in the Summer. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

J

Quote from: Riversider on February 01, 2017, 07:46:44 AM
If the three of them had remained part of our squad how many goals do you think they would have contributed between them up to the end of the season ?
5 ?
10 ?
None ?
That figure that you've got in your mind, well that's the figure that Cyriac has got to better for us to have improved in January,
Be honest now it's a pretty low bar that he's been set isn't it ?
Our back four looks strong , now with Ayite and Kebano back to join up with Cyriac our forward line looks stronger for February and beyond,
Have a look at the bench we put out against Hull, add Kebano and Cyriac to it and you start to realise that we've got a pretty strong squad, so chin up chaps it's not as bad as some will have you believe !
COYSW
049:gif

Well as this is what they have done so far I hope he will do better:

Smith - 13 appearances (7 as sub) 2 goals
Humphrys - 2 appearances (2 as sub) 0 goals
Woodrow - 5 appearances (4 as sub) 0 goals

(Note these are for championship only)