News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What happens if we meet Derby in the play offs ........

Started by howitis, February 01, 2017, 08:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

presumably Martin watches from the stand and we have limited options upfront. Club obviously dont envisage that as being a possibility.

What if a miracle happens and we get promoted by the playoffs and Martin decides he wants to stay. I hope the club tell him to take a running jump.

ffc73

westcliff white

I htought Joka said he is back at Derby for the playoffs
Every day is a Fulham day

ffc2004

League rules state that we would have him for the play offs, Derby wouldn't no matter what.

Roberty

Can we still exercise our option to buy him outside of the window?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

JoelH5

Quote from: ffc2004 on February 01, 2017, 08:58:12 AM
League rules state that we would have him for the play offs, Derby wouldn't no matter what.

Are you sure?

If so, what is the rule?

Thanks
I was there, standing in the Putney end

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

The Swan

That's a joke. You don't think that we will make the playoffs now. Bad transfer window.
The Swan

ffc2004

"However, an EFL spokesman has confirmed that if a player's parent club still has matches remaining in the season after a standard loan ends (ie, the play-offs), they are not eligible to play in those games."

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/could-chris-martin-feature-for-derby-county-in-the-play-offs-here-s-what-we-know/story-30096756-detail/story.html#RjMdb5P8oJi4UxSD.99

Only way that would have changed was if Martin had been sent back before yesterday's deadline.

H4usuallysitting

There Dutch manager gives lot's of excuses on there loss, while standing under an umbrella

toshes mate

Quote from: westcliff white on February 01, 2017, 08:16:53 AM
I htought Joka said he is back at Derby for the playoffs

The rules have since been clarified, and Martin can take no part in the play offs.