watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Militancy in the ranks

Started by bog, February 01, 2017, 08:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Well how flat was that window? I see Omar Bogle has gone to Wigan. Were we ever in the running for he? The only signing, albeit a forward, and that on loan! On the cusp of a good side and we faff about like tarts in a monastery. I am really concerned that our manager will walk away. Dear oh dear. Grrrrrr  fp.gif :doh:

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

A certain Mark Hughes got it spot on.
Ambition.... None.

bog

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 01, 2017, 08:39:12 AM
A certain Mark Hughes got it spot on.
Ambition.... None.
Exactly. And it would appear this has not changed with the new owner.

092.gif

toshes mate

As I said yesterday the fans and supporters must bombard the owner and board with demands they deliver what they promised, and shout their 'lies' and their 'incompetency' back at them; taunt them with their own rubbish until they either start telling the truth or get the hell out of Craven Cottage.  It is like surrounding a supermarket and preventing anyone from entering until it stops peddling poison.  It is like using the media to let the owner that while we will support  the head coach and his team we will not accept that the Board belongs in Craven Cottage unless it the best board we can get at a football club and not a bunch of mediocre wide boys. 

bog

Quote from: toshes mate on February 01, 2017, 08:52:29 AM
As I said yesterday the fans and supporters must bombard the owner and board with demands they deliver what they promised, and shout their 'lies' and their 'incompetency' back at them; taunt them with their own rubbish until they either start telling the truth or get the hell out of Craven Cottage.  It is like surrounding a supermarket and preventing anyone from entering until it stops peddling poison.  It is like using the media to let the owner that while we will support  the head coach and his team we will not accept that the Board belongs in Craven Cottage unless it the best board we can get at a football club and not a bunch of mediocre wide boys. 
0001.jpeg