News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Even the content team of Fulham FC cant be bothered with a transfer round up..

Started by howitis, February 01, 2017, 09:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

I keep looking on the homepage expecting an apology from chief exec or chairman. A statement from the manager ?? perhaps a resignation ??

The Road Less Travelled

To be fair, how many fans would accuse the club of taking the piss or trying to spin a negative into a positive had they released something already?

Sgt Fulham

They don't even compile the Match Highlights within a day, and that's a service we pay for.

AlexW132

If the club were to say they cocked up then what does that tell Jokanovic?

Lighthouse

They all stayed late so have been given the morning off. In the pretence that if they were all working late it would convince us stupid supporters that going for players from overseas with ten minutes to spare was ever a real likelihood.

The club statement could read - After the January transfer window. We are happy to announce we are worse off than when we started January and don't look any further because we are in real do do come the Summer. The owner and the board will do anything and everything to continue our narrow, limited intention to keep things ticking over. Come on you Jags...sorry we mean Full of Ham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ffc2004

Chutney

There needs to be a statement as to why we have decided not to back our manager, the fans deserve to know the situation.
C O Y W

ffc2004

Quote from: Chutney on February 01, 2017, 11:12:57 AM
There needs to be a statement as to why we have decided not to back our manager, the fans deserve to know the situation.

Just because no permanent signings were made doesn't mean he wasn't backed at all, a) there's FFP to adhere to, b) the signings Jok wanted may have been too expensive, c) clubs may have moved the goalposts on potential agreements.  Just because no one bar a loan signing came in doesn't mean that attempts weren't made.

ffc2004

nose

Quote from: ffc2004 on February 01, 2017, 11:16:46 AM
Quote from: Chutney on February 01, 2017, 11:12:57 AM

Just because no permanent signings were made doesn't mean he wasn't backed at all, a) there's FFP to adhere to, b) the signings Jok wanted may have been too expensive, c) clubs may have moved the goalposts on potential agreements.  Just because no one bar a loan signing came in doesn't mean that attempts weren't made.

Actually.  It probably does mean they didn't bother

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bill2

You didn't rally expect to see an apology on the FFC site. They will always try to put a positive spin on whatever happens rather than a negative. While I am not happy about the situation we don't know what was attempted and to bad mouth payers and clubs will not help when we try to negotiate for them in time to come.

It will be interesting to se what happens when SJ renegotiates his contract and if he walks, to my mind it will be down to to FFC and their transfer policy. I said some weeks ago that a lot of clubs will be looking at him after his success with us and Watford, I was hoping the club would be looking after him.