watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Two away games

Started by The Swan, February 01, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Playing away at Burton is a more difficult since Nigel Clough has committed his services to the team.
We must win tonight as I fear we will lose on Saturday at Birmingham.

Zola the new Birmingham has not won a game in ten or eleven matches. I feel that he will get his first win on Saturday against Fulham.
I do hope that I am wrong.
The Swan

SP

I agree they are both tough fixtures but I think we'll get at least 4 points.

Been trying to convince myself to go to Birmingham but that place really is dreadfull on all fronts.  Haven't been back since they stoned the coaches & attacked people on the hill for the crime of wearing colours.  I'm sure it's much better these days.

Williams Tale

One year the birmingham fans attacked fulham. coaches , smashing windows , and according to Karen Brady , whose was at birmingham at the time , brum fans were upset that stan collymore played for us !  I hate that woman big time .

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Swan on February 01, 2017, 11:08:25 AM
Playing away at Burton is a more difficult since Nigel Clough has committed his services to the team.
We must win tonight as I fear we will lose on Saturday at Birmingham.

Zola the new Birmingham has not won a game in ten or eleven matches. I feel that he will get his first win on Saturday against Fulham.
I do hope that I am wrong.

No your not wrong. Everyone gets their first win v Fulham.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on February 01, 2017, 06:07:20 PM
I agree they are both tough fixtures but I think we'll get at least 4 points.

Been trying to convince myself to go to Birmingham but that place really is dreadfull on all fronts.  Haven't been back since they stoned the coaches & attacked people on the hill for the crime of wearing colours.  I'm sure it's much better these days.

No.  If anything it's worse, they are born in caves in that part of Brum. You only have to listen to the accents and Stan Collymore.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

filham

A good win tonight , now maximum concentration and effort for the tougher Birmingham match. If some how we could bring 3 points home from that game we would really be looked upon as top six challengers.

aaronmcguigan

This really is the sort of game we have to win to be in with a shout.
Show we are capable of building momentum, show we are able to take advantage of teams low on form, show we can be a consistent team and get consistent results. We play the best football in this division, we should be able to translate that into results. Teams will try to stifle us, we need a plan B, or a relentless ruthless approach on Plan A.