watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Not all bad news!!

Started by davew, February 01, 2017, 07:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Fans can now get a discount for purchasing a subscription for 6 months to FFC TV, £18-99 compared to £2-99 a month, a saving of £3, glad to see FFC have got their priorities right, great timing and far more important than letting us know how they messed up the transfer window. Perhaps we have to pay a further subscription to get that information?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

grandad

Cheapest deal around by far. Great value especially for us living abroad.
Not sure how the club messed up. SJ asked for 2-3 new players & he got 2.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: grandad on February 01, 2017, 07:07:39 PM
Cheapest deal around by far. Great value especially for us living abroad.
Not sure how the club messed up. SJ asked for 2-3 new players & he got 2.
Back over to Spain for a few days in March, Nerja this time, hope to include some sightseeing if there is any left after all the golf I will be playing, promised the Mrs I wouldn't play every day and settled for the day we arrive and the day we return, no golf!

Neil D

Who wants a subscription for June and July?  I'll cancel mine once the season is over.

filham

Not right to say we messed up the transfer window:-
1.We have a striker as an option to Martin

2. We have a new midfielder to provide cover for MacDonald and Johanson, important because in a lot of games MacDonald seems to have pre booked a red card.

3.We have not lost any of our best players ,in particular Cairney who was wanted by other clubs.

4. Jocanovic has somehow managed to retain the sevices of Martin until the end of the season.

5.We have not made risky and big  money buys that ould well have left us with egg on our face.

6. We have loaned out 3 reasonable players that Jocanovic was not going to use again this season and transfered Smith who clearly was not part of his planning.

It is now up to our manager to get the best of the players he has and we should see a better finish than last season.

davew

Quote from: filham on February 01, 2017, 07:27:38 PM
Not right to say we messed up the transfer window:-
1.We have a striker as an option to Martin

2. We have a new midfielder to provide cover for MacDonald and Johanson, important because in a lot of games MacDonald seems to have pre booked a red card.

3.We have not lost any of our best players ,in particular Cairney who was wanted by other clubs.

4. Jocanovic has somehow managed to retain the sevices of Martin until the end of the season.

5.We have not made risky and big  money buys that ould well have left us with egg on our face.

6. We have loaned out 3 reasonable players that Jocanovic was not going to use again this season and transfered Smith who clearly was not part of his planning.

It is now up to our manager to get the best of the players he has and we should see a better finish than last season.

Quite happy with no.3, reserve judgement on the other points.

The Road Less Travelled

Quote from: Neil D on February 01, 2017, 07:18:22 PM
Who wants a subscription for June and July?  I'll cancel mine once the season is over.

Depends what they include.  If they provide full real time streams of our friendlies then it'll easily be worth it.