watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hangeland spills the beans

Started by Fulham Joe, February 01, 2017, 11:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

It doesn't surprise me, but what is Bred going to gain by making these statements for public consumption.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Joe

He says Moussa Dembele was the best player he's ever played with, Something that I have to agree about.
I think Moussa Dembele is the best player I've ever seen in a Fulham shirt, and I've seen Johnny Haynes, I just don't remember much about him.

bencher

Quote from: Fulham Joe on February 02, 2017, 10:27:43 AM
He says Moussa Dembele was the best player he's ever played with, Something that I have to agree about.
I think Moussa Dembele is the best player I've ever seen in a Fulham shirt, and I've seen Johnny Haynes, I just don't remember much about him.

I assume you mean Mousa Dembele, rather than Moussa Dembele

Fulham Joe

You assume correctly.
I thought they both had the same name.

The King

Quote from: bencher on February 02, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

I assume you mean Mousa Dembele, rather than Moussa Dembele

No, it is Moussa. AFAIK Fulham messed up his name on the registration form and that's where Mousa comes from.

grandad

There have been dozens of players better than either Dembele. Where have you been.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.