watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurs tickets

Started by stokesy, February 02, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokesy

Anyone know when tickets will be on sale as I see on the Tottenham website they have been given 4000 at £30 a ticket for adults

The Enclosurite

Just had my booking confirmation from the club (cup tie scheme).  I have been charged £35 for my seat in the JH Stand.
¡COYW!

Riversider

£30 should have been the max for a Sunday televised game, and £30 is pushing it.

FFCSteve

On the site now!
Monday 6th from 1 pm for season ticket holders and members
Starting at £30
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Riversider on February 02, 2017, 04:20:08 PM
£30 should have been the max for a Sunday televised game, and £30 is pushing it.

Especially if Spurs are being charged £30.
¡COYW!

Riversider

Bloody hell, my ticket is £35 for Block S, that's a tad steep for a loyal season ticket holder, seems the club are going are going to milk this for all its worth !
Gotta pay for our January splurge somehow I suppose.

RaySmith

I remember when I succumbed to a Spurs fan's pleas to get him a ticket on my card, while  buying a ticket t the Cottage ticket office for myself with my Membership Card for a Prem game. I  bought him a ticket at his request, and he gave me the money - but didn't even give me the price of a drink.

Then I was in the Putney End surrounded  by Spurs fans, giving me some abuse - but it was so sweet that we beat them, that shut them up!

Riversider

Can anybody make out how many tickets a season ticket holder can buy when they go on sale as it doesn't seem to say on the website.

hovewhite

Thats steep for a game on tv

Patrick

Southfield White

With FA cup games, both teams have to agree on ticket prices as gate receipts are shared if I remember 45-45

If could be Levy being greedy but I suspect both clubs thinking it will be a sell out so let's charge minimum £30

They might have a shock if it don't sell out .

They should of given a discount to loyal season ticket holders.

Fulhamfan666

Hope some season ticket holders don't go because I really want to go but not sure how many will be left on general sale

bunter

Quote from: RaySmith on February 02, 2017, 04:52:26 PM
I remember when I succumbed to a Spurs fan's pleas to get him a ticket on my card, while  buying a ticket t the Cottage ticket office for myself with my Membership Card for a Prem game. I  bought him a ticket at his request, and he gave me the money - but didn't even give me the price of a drink.

Then I was in the Putney End surrounded  by Spurs fans, giving me some abuse - but it was so sweet that we beat them, that shut them up!

Typical Spurs  :dft007:

SuffolkWhite

Fulham website says tickets will be general sale Monday? Are any of you Season ticket holders getting them earlier as a Member I thought I would get in there a bit earlier than the general sale?

Any thoughts /
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FFCSteve

Match ticket sales will commence on Monday 6th February at 1pm, with sales priority given to Season Ticket Holders and Members. Those enrolled in our Cup Tie Scheme will be charged starting beginning today.

straight from FFC site
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

HillingdonFFC

I thought they would've given Spurs the whole end, 7000+

SP

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on February 02, 2017, 07:53:10 PM
I thought they would've given Spurs the whole end, 7000+

With the Riverside corporate blocks full of Spurs fans it'll be just like old times.

SuffolkWhite

Is the neutral end in operation? and how many tickets can a member buy?

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

AnEssexFan

I can't find any information about the selling of tickets, prices, or when season ticket holders can buy their tickets. The communication to supporters regarding this match is not being done very well.
@leightonrw07