watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dan Burn

Started by The Swan, February 03, 2017, 09:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Watching Wigan play Wednesday and I am impressed with Dan Burn. I think he could have done a good job with Kalas as his partner.
The Swan

bill taylors apprentice

Ron91

No way! He is far too inconsistent, and he reminds me of Zat Knight that he has certain attributes such as passion and he is not afraid to get dirty but ultimately his composure and concentration is his let down and that is not something you want in a centre half.

Woolly Mammoth

I loved Dan Burn, but he had I admit his short comings, although I would liked to have seen him play alongside Thomas Kalas.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Madman Maddle

Quote from: The Swan on February 03, 2017, 09:00:48 PM
Watching Wigan play Wednesday and I am impressed with Dan Burn. I think he could have done a good job with Kalas as his partner.
Nice bloke. Thanks God he's gone though. He gave it all, but couldn't play.

davew

Well this wouldn't be the 1st topic on here that I would agree with the OP and nobody else!! Apart from Woolly, yes playing next to Kalas he would have impressed!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

dannyboi-ffc

Agreed with you on your Wednesday thread about this game but have to disagree here. I watched the game and he lacked any composure. Hoofing it every time even when he wasnt under pressure.

He isnt the worst you'll ever see but if Madl isnt good enough as a ball player then believe me Burn definitely isnt. Great lad though so good to see him getting games in the championship elsewhere.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

stevehawkinslidingtackle

nice one, lol

Chesh

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 03, 2017, 11:50:38 PM
Agreed with you on your Wednesday thread about this game but have to disagree here. I watched the game and he lacked any composure. Hoofing it every time even when he wasnt under pressure.
I agree. Watching him makes me realise how bad we were at the back last season. I just can't fathom how anyone would want him anywhere near Kalas, when we've got 3 better options for that position this season.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but we are well rid imo.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Scrumpy

I see tonight was his 100th Championship appearance, so he has something about him. He seems like a really top bloke and I like him.......

.........but my brother's a really top bloke too and I wouldn't want him playing centre half for Fulham!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

toshes mate

Sensational.  Can we sign him.....

Mince n Tatties

Better prospect is Cameron Burgess who has shored up Bury's defence since he went there.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 04, 2017, 12:11:43 AM
I see tonight was his 100th Championship appearance, so he has something about him. He seems like a really top bloke and I like him.......

.........but my brother's a really top bloke too and I wouldn't want him playing centre half for Fulham!

HatterDon

not sure any more if I can take a side on Burn's quality
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

colinwhite

Please no, maybe a good lad but thank god he's gone !

@jolslover

God no, Imagine him in a possession based system. The lads a donkey. A big part of our success this year is because our CBs are good footballers.
STH H3

filham

Bet Burn will have a blinder against us next Saturday.

snarks

Wish him nothing but well, but don't miss him. Everyone looks better playing next to Kalas.