watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Fulhamish-No!

Started by bog, February 03, 2017, 09:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Most of us are aware that the term Fulhamish was the club's original telegram address. Down the years, when we have had an unexpectedly negative result, this is the term we have given it when the acute depression kicks in. So for tomorrow I am saying Bog off Fulhamish!! We have had a massive turn around since last season and we are not going to suffer a Fulhamish tomorrow!!! All those who wish to sign up for a non-Fulhamish result tomorrow please sign below. We will not stand for it because we are a top quality team!!!! So....

BOG OFF FULHAMISH!!!

092.gif!!
Thank you and good night

Woolly Mammoth

With your permission Bog,
Bog off Fulhamish and all who sail in her.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Williams Tale

toshes mate

Fulhamish has been banished for the rest of the season.

(I believe telex evolved from the telegraph but I could be wrong)

bog

Morning fellow Fulhamish deniers. In my extensive programme collection from the 1950's the long gone Telegram service is shown as this. Where did all those years go....

092.gif

bog

You have my permission Woolly. Come 5-55 today 0-2.  :clap_hands: :yay: 082.gif 049:gif.

092.gif

bill taylors apprentice

There have been small periods of time when "Fulhamish" seems to have been banished only to return and damn us again, I expect today's game is typical of being such a moment !
We are dammed!  !

Sssshhh ! I only said that to try and fool the "Fulhamish spirit".

bog

Well that bit of bravo flourished didn't it. Not. Without a win under Zola until we turn up.....it chokes me to type this in......Fulhamish.... 090.gif

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

It's like rewriting history all over again.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham1959

To be honest, I think the 'Fulhamish' claim/legend/moniker is tosh (and not Chamberlain!).

Most teams' supporters would claim the same sort of scenario for their own teams.

AlexW132

Agreed, fed up of hearing it. Just a synonym for sh*t