watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for tomorrow

Started by rvFFC, February 03, 2017, 09:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvFFC

I would keep the same team that beat burton, but tell Martin if he doesn't play well in the first half then he is off for cyriac

davew

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on February 03, 2017, 09:43:31 PM
I would keep the same team that beat burton, but tell Martin if he doesn't play well in the first half then he is off for cyriac
He didn't play well against Burton so perhaps he should be dropped, but I don't think so until we know we have a plan B. Have you seen Cyriac play?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Same team, but with a Plan B.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 03, 2017, 10:05:49 PM
Same team, but with a Plan B.
Hi, which is what I was trying to say (lol)!

Jonaldiniho 88

I wanted sess in for Malone before the burton game after watching him against hull. if you don't get a start after that performance what you got to do? Then Malone has another good game with a great goal and I think he deserves to start. Really good problem to have. To simplify that I would go with the same as burton. It would be nice to see cyriac get some minutes. Hopefully the game is won by halftime and he comes on.

Fulham Tup North

We need to mix and match a bit I think.  Two reasons: A) Keep everybody rested (2 games every week) B) Keep those on the fringe fully focused (They will be playing next) & 3) Keep the opposition guessing! (Different line-up = Different Formation).
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

hovewhite

dannyboi-ffc

I'd be tempted to bring Ayite in for Piazon but it probably makes sense to keep the side unchanged. I'm looking forward to seeing a double substitution of Ayite and Cyriac with 20 minutes to go. The bench will look strong today!!

COYW!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

davew

I will settle for 3 points whatever the performance, which I expect will be good!

bobby01

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 04, 2017, 07:25:56 AM
I'd be tempted to bring Ayite in for Piazon but it probably makes sense to keep the side unchanged. I'm looking forward to seeing a double substitution of Ayite and Cyriac with 20 minutes to go. The bench will look strong today!!

COYW!

I would change piazon for floyd. I think we are a much better team with ayite in it.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bill taylors apprentice

When we play our style of football positively it works, no need to play a different way.

Any plan B should just be an adjustment of the style or individuals, late goals will come.

Plan C is only for extreme circumstances and hopefully they are few !

Forever Fulham

We look damn good.  Sometimes, for three or four minute stretches of play, I almost pinch myself in wonder and just get happy.  Been quite a while since I've had that feeling watching this team play.  Slava = Manager of the Year in my book. 

Lighthouse

Hard to see that Cyriac will be ready as he hadn't trained with us more than once? The problems are as usual the fact we can dominate without scoring. Great football to watch but frustrating when you look at the games we failed to pick up points when clearly dominating the game. Teams can put us under pressure and we struggle without the time to play.

Like most people I would tend to keep the same team today or put Ayite in for Piazon.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 04, 2017, 09:07:31 AM
When we play our style of football positively it works, no need to play a different way.

Any plan B should just be an adjustment of the style or individuals, late goals will come.

Plan C is only for extreme circumstances and hopefully they are few !

I shall place plan D back in the draw.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Grumpy Worthing White

Stay with the same team, just like Uncle Roy used to. 049:gif   049:gif  049:gif