https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is it me, or has Klopp been found out

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 04, 2017, 03:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Half time & Liverpool currently losing 1-0 at Hull

SP

Yes.  Might actually watch MOTD tonight as its getting interesting in the drop zone.  Wonder if Palace's happy clappy boys were still singing after today's disaster?

Nero

Think some of these foreign managers find it hard coming up against tough teams week in week out,

NJFulham

Quote from: Nero on February 04, 2017, 10:41:49 PM
Think some of these foreign managers find it hard coming up against tough teams week in week out,

Except Conte.

PL is not the best league, but it is the toughest.

The Road Less Travelled

The top 7 PL teams are all managed by foreigners.

@jolslover

The Hull manager is foreign .....
STH H3

Forever Fulham

His high press style exhausts players.  But if the commitment is there, it works.

HatterDon

Quote from: Forever Fulham on February 04, 2017, 11:24:34 PM
His high press style exhausts players.  But if the commitment is there, it works.

This

I like the way he has them set up, but without Fermino, they don't have the attacking width. It's easy for an inferior side to bottle them up in the middle if they don't attack with width. We've already shown how easy it is to run Hull off the pitch.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

J

I don't think found out is the right term - but depends whether you believe(/d) the hype that the media (and to a lesser extent supporters) love building up around Liverpool as soon as they show any kind of form.

They remain terrible defensively, without a top 6 keeper, and without a 20+ goal a season striker...

And despite them being second for spells there's no way they are a better team than Chelsea, Man City, Spurs or Arsenal and probably not Man U either, man for man, despite playing better football generally since Klopp took over! If they finish in the top 4 it will have been a good season for them, but that possible achievement is being undermined by unrealistic expectations.