more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Still not giving up

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 04, 2017, 05:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: maoconnor on February 04, 2017, 05:00:00 PM
We are 6 points off of 6th and 9 points off of 5th. 2 and 3 wins away, respectively, if that makes it any easier of a pill to swallow. I still believe in this squad, and we have 17 games left to play...crazier things have happened. That being said, I will not be surprised if we finish between 10th-8th because based on our inability to capitalize on "inferior" teams or win the "big games" when they count, we are simply making too many mistakes and do not seem quite good enough.

I think we can do it, but statistically and probability says we will miss out by between 5-10 points come 07 May. I just hope the players and manager don't leave.

Mike.

as it happens, I totally agree with you. Birmingham was a set back when you are playing catch up but generally we have been top class and I thnk that we can still do it. It is the art of positive thinking, aim for the stars and all that

Everyone is fully aware I was disappointed in the transfer window but that is gone now, the squad remains very good, and as I was constantly and correctly reminded we kept all our best players which was so important, the manager is one of the best. Let's just hope the team can perform to its best, fredricks was a bit of a disaster but adoi is hardly a poor replacement. I remain optimistic.