watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich City coming up on the rails !

Started by Riversider, February 07, 2017, 11:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

If Norwich beat Wigan tonight they move in to the top 6, almost unannounced , after a horrible first half of the season they seem to be moving along nicely now and I shouldn't think that the teams above them hold many fears,
Could be a good bet to go up via the play offs,
Having said all that I would love a Wigan victory tonight just to heap more pressure on Hollowhead and QPHahahahaha .

dannyboi-ffc

Hmmmm, Norwich are a little irritating. Up and down, up and down. They dont add much to the premier league so if we dont make it, good luck to Huddersfield.

I think you could be right because this is what they did last time they went up. Hopefully Wigan get a result tonight because if we can get back to back home wins we could close the gap slightly again.

Its gonna take a lot for us to make it into the playoffs now though. Probably have to win the next 4 in a row this month.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

One things for sure we have our work cut out to reach the top six, as there are so many teams hovering around in the top ten, who are all capable of going on a decent run in.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Yes in spite of all the nice football we have played the hard fact is we havn't put together a sequence of wins.
The big question is what has changed to make us think it is about to happen.

Woolly Mammoth

Nothing has changed, and until it does, nothing will happen.

Never forget your Roots.

rvFFC

This is why I still have some hope for top 6, if we string a good run of wins we could be right up there

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on February 07, 2017, 05:28:26 PM
This is why I still have some hope for top 6, if we string a good run of wins we could be right up there

We all have hope, we have to, but we have yet to string a good run of wins in the last four years.

Never forget your Roots.

The Road Less Travelled

Weren't they in the top 3 when we drew with them in October?  They then went on to only win twice in the rest of the year followed by a recent upturn.

Woolly Mammoth

These rails Norwich are coming up on, it's not by any chance the main line from Norwich to St Pancras ?

Never forget your Roots.

Chesh

Quote from: The Road Less Travelled on February 07, 2017, 05:56:55 PM
Weren't they in the top 3 when we drew with them in October?  They then went on to only win twice in the rest of the year followed by a recent upturn.
Yep, they were top after about 12 games, so hardly had a horrible first half to the second - extremely bad second quarter though (lost something like 9 out of 13).

Anyway, the fact that they are back 'in it' means we are also, and the next 17 games will determine whether we deserve a place in the top 6 or not.

Personally, I would back us from here.....

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Riversider

I bet they wish that they had got rid of Neil a month or two earlier, might just miss out this season but fully expect them and Villa to be there or there abouts next season.

BedsFFC

Their fixtures would struggle to be tougher

hovewhite

Dont think we are strong enough as a squad,but its been great all the same this season and if we dont do it,believe we will next season.