more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our worst championship XI since relegation

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 07, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic94

Some absolute dross in here.

Kiraly, Richards, Stearman, Hutchinson, Garbutt, Stafylidis, Fotheringham, Kavanagh, Eisfeld, Kacaniklic, Chihi

Lonergan, Voser, Burn, Bodurov, Zverotic, Pringle, Smith

ffcthereligion

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha Cameron Burgess

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Classic94 on February 07, 2017, 09:36:03 PM

Kiraly, Richards, Stearman, Hutchinson, Garbutt, Stafylidis, Fotheringham, Kavanagh, Eisfeld, Kacaniklic, Chihi

The brother in law hated Voser but I thought he was ok. Especially filling in at left back when Garbutt got injured in pre season.

But I wouldnt agrue against it. For me Zverotic was the worst full back alive, let alone in the last 3 years.

Also agree about Lonergan. I thought he was pony
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Tonywa

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 07, 2017, 09:44:40 PM
Quote from: Classic94 on February 07, 2017, 09:36:03 PM

The brother in law hated Voser but I thought he was ok. Especially filling in at left back when Garbutt got injured in pre season.

Voser will never be forgiven for his performance that afternoon at Reading.  Other than that he was decent enough and IMHO considerably better than the truly terrible Richards and Garbutt.  I know it's only what he did at Fulham that matters here, but Voser had a fairly good career before coming here including regular outings in the Champion's League. While Ruiz was obviously not the cup of tea of many supporters or truly suited to British football it is extraordinary to see him included in any sort of 'worst ever' Fulham XI.

J.Perkins

Kiraly

Richards, Stearman, Burn, Garbutt

Hoogland, O'Hara, Fotheringham, Kavanagh

Woodrow, Smith

Wanted to only pick people with a reasonable number of appearances. Fotheringham is a special case of shitness.

ron

Without considering quality for a moment, these posts certainly outline the massive turnover we have had in the past few tumultuous seasons.

A few names considered as would-be saviours at the time in there too.......

RaySmith

Ruiz and Rodallegra are two names left over from the Prem, and left out under Magath, but reintroduced by Symons, whom fans often disagree violently disagree about.

They both had their moments, and  Ruiz had maybe his most consistent  performances in a Fulham shirt in those Championship games he played under Symons.

While I witnessed Hugo scoring at Brum  to give Fulham their first victory of the season , I think, in one of Symons's first games as manager. And both players scored memorable goals for the club.

But again , Hugo disappointed too often - never seemed top fulfil his potential, though you could say that Ruiz has since he left, but  to me  Bryan never convinced  as a player in an English league.

Though I had high hopes when  Jol brought him in, and defended him  when he was picked for every game, despite  never seeming  up to the pace and physical aspect of the Prem, but in the end I also became a critic.

But I don't think either player qualifies  for a 'worst ever' Championship side. Well, we've had raw youngsters played under Magath, like Burgess, thrown in before they were ready, and other players who found it hard to find their feet in an inexperienced team, with only Parker as the experienced pro to show them the way.

Twig

Would love that the rules allowed me to put Mitro in.

Mince n Tatties

Can't believe people have put Kiraly in, top keeper Gabor as he proved at the Euros at age of 40.

RaySmith

I saw him at Leeds when he kept a clean sheet in our victory there.
I think a lot of the criticism of him was unjustified, and because of his trackie bottoms image.

AlexW132

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 08, 2017, 08:47:24 AM
Can't believe people have put Kiraly in, top keeper Gabor as he proved at the Euros at age of 40.
We are talking about Fulham here, not Hungary, and for Fulham we was worse than useless.

AlexW132

Quote from: AlexW132 on February 08, 2017, 10:37:39 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 08, 2017, 08:47:24 AM
We are talking about Fulham here, not Hungary, and for Fulham he was worse than useless.

HectorWeso

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on February 07, 2017, 03:10:12 PM
Any 'Worst XI' HAS HAS HAS to include Bryan Ruiz

I thought putting Woodrow in was a major error but you literally have to be a mong to think this

Woolly Mammoth

The problem I have, is trying to perm so many bad players we have signed, and there are so many, into a team of 11, virtually impossible. But I shall give it a go, but it could take months.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Riverside

Forever Fulham

Fotheringham must have  been a terrible player, because I have zero memory of him!

Woolly Mammoth

There are so many poor players who have very little between them, that I have had to pick a reserve team, a 3rd and 4th XI.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

uzuccher96

Martin

Sent from my CHEETAH using Tapatalk

milesnsg

I think we should do this but the players selected must have started at least ten games to make it fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk