watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our worst championship XI since relegation

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 07, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denver Fulham

Kiraly was absolute pants for us, but I may even pick Joe Lewis as the starting GK.

colinwhite

Woolly Mammoth

Kiraly for me, by a distance. More of a Zoo Keeper than a Goalkeeper.
Coming to work in his pyjamas was not a good idea either.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

Bodurov was what.. free? A few 100k? He played well and marshalled the troops too. Like Madl. Was just a little short on height for CD and was unfortunate to be playing in a losing side.

filham

Reviving this old post is just a ruse to start another thread about Fonte.

Twig

Quote from: toshes mate on February 07, 2017, 02:56:20 PM
Quote from: filham on February 07, 2017, 02:41:34 PM
No way does Woodrow deserve a place in the worst elevene, he looked so promising at one time and I still feel he may yet come back to bite us quite soon.
+1

I agree. No way Woodrow.

Mokes

Am I the only one that thinks this is a little harsh on Kacaniklic? The guy was a kid when he was playing for us and put in some great performances. He was never going to be a top end player, but considering the poo side he was playing in I never considered him to be one of the worst.  And the fact that bloody Seko Fofana hasn't got a mention is a bit crazy too. Considering the amount of hype he came in with. I always saw him as a huge disappointment

@jolslover

Quote from: Mokes on April 02, 2018, 12:37:44 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this is a little harsh on Kacaniklic? The guy was a kid when he was playing for us and put in some great performances. He was never going to be a top end player, but considering the poo side he was playing in I never considered him to be one of the worst.  And the fact that bloody Seko Fofana hasn't got a mention is a bit crazy too. Considering the amount of hype he came in with. I always saw him as a huge disappointment

I thought Fofana was decent, Was in a very poor side and did alright
STH H3

colinwhite

I didnt rate Tunnicliffe either for that matter. Certainly a lot poorer player than some of the names mentioned so far.

Barrett487

Quote from: colinwhite on April 02, 2018, 07:31:59 PM
I didnt rate Tunnicliffe either for that matter. Certainly a lot poorer player than some of the names mentioned so far.
Ryan's goal against Bristol City was exquisite.

fcfulham55

Oh his day,  I believe Ojo can break into these starting eleven's. Otherwise definitely subs bench.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Tonywa

Always thought Tunnicliffe a decent enough player, although certainly not on the level for our current central midfield.  Wondering why people should expect much more from Hugo.  He couldn't be bothered when we were in the top league so wasn't surprised he didn't do much in the Championship to earn his rumoured £48,000 per week. 

Mullers OG

Didn't think Bodurov was all that bad; he was playing in a poor side and lacked a bit of height but otherwise did ok for me.  Sorry to see Woodrow in this company.  He was good enough to be in the England under 21 squad last summer.  Even if it's not for us I hope he makes it somewhere.  Better in my view than Kamara who is making a late run for this X1.

bog

Don't agree with Woodrow. If Berbatov had given as much as Cauley did we may not have got relegated. Mind you if Berbatov dd he would never have played for us.

092.gif

Deeping_white

Quote from: Mullers OG on April 03, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
Didn't think Bodurov was all that bad; he was playing in a poor side and lacked a bit of height but otherwise did ok for me.  Sorry to see Woodrow in this company.  He was good enough to be in the England under 21 squad last summer.  Even if it's not for us I hope he makes it somewhere.  Better in my view than Kamara who is making a late run for this X1.

Woodrow better than Kamara? I'll have whatever you're smoking. There's a reason why one of them has scored twice this season and can't get into an average Bristol team.

ffcne

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 07, 2017, 11:48:43 AM
I'm going to play the famous diamond

Kiraly
Zverotic.  Stearman.   Hutch.  Garbutt. 

Fotheringham.   

Matilla.                Kavanagh.     

Eisfeld. 

Woodrow.     Kaca.   

Subs
Bodurov
Jazz
Grimmer
Stafylidis
Pringle
Chihi
Smith

Sorry to be negative. There's a positive best eleven thread too so no whining please. Its just a bit of fun and a testament to how far we've come.

I'm curious to know how everyone else remembers it
I thought Hutchinson was pretty decent . Always thought along side
someone decent he would have been ok
Also proving at Millwall he has got it at  this level

Fernhurst

What a negative thread to start.

Who dragged this up??

All these guys did there very best with various levels of success/failure. Can understand best ever 11 but this one ....... let it go.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MikeW

"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."