watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

i agree with the manager

Started by nose, February 11, 2017, 10:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

he said that was not good enough and it wasn't we were lucky beyond belief.
the substitutions were good and changed the game
i liked the look of cyriac and he showed up martin for the pointless lump he is. martin had some nice touches but fails to make an impact and gives defenders an easy time.  cyriac really bust a gut and made very good diagonal runs in the box.. their defence worried by him

i also noticed bogle looked a real handful, our manager also said that.... we could have got him, better than martin

rhodes scored
other players we could have had made impacts for their new teams, our greek wasn't even on the bench

as the first half proceeded and we went in 2 1 down i kept thinking we should have purchased a forward of quality and a more physical central midfielder... that is what we are lacking. mr khan has been negligent if he really intended for us to make top 6.

even though we won and i was thrilled as everyone i came away knowing we will likely lose our best players and manager as soon as the season finishes... why would they say when the senior management shows total lack of ambition, a football career is short and perilous if you have the abilityto do better.

davew

Quote from: nose on February 11, 2017, 10:18:27 PM
i liked the look of cyriac and he showed up martin for the pointless lump he is. martin had some nice touches but fails to make an impact and gives defenders an easy time.  cyriac really bust a gut and made very good diagonal runs in the box.. their defence worried by him

i also noticed bogle looked a real handful, our manager also said that.... we could have got him, better than martin

rhodes scored
other players we could have had made impacts for their new teams, our greek wasn't even on the bench

as the first half proceeded and we went in 2 1 down i kept thinking we should have purchased a forward of quality and a more physical central midfielder... that is what we are lacking. mr khan has been negligent if he really intended for us to make top 6.

even though we won and i was thrilled as everyone i came away knowing we will likely lose our best players and manager as soon as the season finishes... why would they say when the senior management shows total lack of ambition, a football career is short and perilous if you have the abilityto do better.
Totally agree Nose, your prophecies will be fulfilled unfortunately, I have said the same in other threads, still we live in hope!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

NJFulham

rhodes scored

the only definite is selling cairney

nose

Quote from: davew on February 11, 2017, 10:29:08 PM

rhodes scored

Totally agree Nose, your prophecies will be fulfilled unfortunately, I have said the same in other threads, still we live in hope!
i know you have... it is sad really
the selling not your comments!

davew

We have seen it many times before in the past, no not my comments, the selling or allowing our best players to go for a bargain deal. We are a development club only these days, as you said lack of ambition but grooming youngsters to be future stars and to be sold for good money! I really cannot fathom out why Khan bought FFC??????
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

nose

Quote from: davew on February 11, 2017, 10:41:47 PM
We have seen it many times before in the past, no not my comments, the selling or allowing our best players to go for a bargain deal. We are a development club only these days, as you said lack of ambition but grooming youngsters to be future stars and to be sold for good money! I really cannot fathom out why Khan bought FFC??????

neither do i
all the fancy dan PR
the pictures at motspur
but he never shows up and shows a 100% lack of clear leadership (i hope that doesn't sppok the herd because when i complain our leader doesn't lead I am usually told i know nothing and leaders can stay in america and direct operations).
he clearly has no interest in the well being of the club and it is absolutely astonishing he keeps the serial failure that is our CEO. No business in the worlsd would ever keep a man in charge who so spectaculalry fails to deliver. I wish I could get a job like that,. this  single action or inaction if you prefer proves his complete lack of interest or if i am being generous lack of understanding

the squad and players we have are so close to being spectacular and with a couple more sensible quality signings at the start of the transfer window would have seen us cruise to top 6 with a real chance of going up. simply squandered, I am afraid it is time for the apologist word again (sorry mods and admin) but the apologists defend the indefensible and seem to prefer supporting the management than the long term well being of the club.

filham

Still hope of a top six finish but there has to be an improvement and there is hope that the pace we now have with Aluko, Ayite, Cyriac,Kebano and Fredericks could achieve more goals and better results.
It is unlikely though as we seem fragile in defence and have a six point gap to make up against teams that are solid.