more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Forest?

Started by @jolslover, February 12, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: @jolslover on February 12, 2017, 11:06:35 AM
After the good performances of Cyriac and Kebano it will be interesting to discuss what teams people would go with for the Forest game.

Assuming Kalas is still injured and Fredericks suspended I would go with

Button, Odoi Madl Ream Malone, Mcdonald Johansen Cairney, Aluko Cyriac Ayite.

I think most supporters would go with that but I suspect Martin will start again and cyriac will start against spurs

Woolly Mammoth

What's the officiall team news fulhamben, you seem to be rather late today announcing the starting line up and replacements. As normally you would have announced it by now. Haven't you arrived in the dressing room yet.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 14, 2017, 04:44:00 PM
What's the officiall team news fulhamben, you seem to be rather late today announcing the starting line up and replacements. As normally you would have announced it by now. Haven't you arrived in the dressing room yet.
been at the science museum with my kids and nieces. No man should have to take 4 kids under 9 their on his own, no man. Plus working tonight so someone else will have to post it.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamben on February 14, 2017, 05:03:10 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 14, 2017, 04:44:00 PM
been at the science museum with my kids and nieces. No man should have to take 4 kids under 9 their on his own, no man. Plus working tonight so someone else will have to post it.

Well you did very well today with all the children, good man, that can be exhausting just keeping an eye on them.
Nevertheless, I shall minute your apologies for absence, and I shall just have to ask Jok when I meet him in the dressing room later. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.