watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pay on the gate tomorrow?

Started by Fulham 442, February 13, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

My son's girlfriend was due to go home to Wales tomorrow morning but is now staying for another day.  Does anyone know if we can buy tickets on the gate tomorrow?  I know it will cost another £5 but she may decide at the last minute she would rather do something else.  She is a rugby girl at heart!

Southcoastffc

From the club site - who says romance is dead?

Bring a partner for £10!

As Fulham take on Nottingham Forest on Valentine's night, why not treat your loved one with an additional ticket available to purchase for just £10! Additional tickets are available online or by calling the Ticket Office on 0843 208 1234 (opt. 2).
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham 442

Yes I know about that deal but my son and I are already going!    I just need one extra ticket for his girlfriend, possibly, which is why I was enquiring about pay on the gate!!

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Fulham 442 on February 13, 2017, 05:46:18 PM
Yes I know about that deal but my son and I are already going!    I just need one extra ticket for his girlfriend, possibly, which is why I was enquiring about pay on the gate!!
You mean that you are your son's Valentine?  :023:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

That is good, spread the word, we need as big a gate as possible to help create a good atmosphere. Remember a win tonight is as important as a win on Sunday.

HamsterWheel

http://www.fulhamfc.com/first-team/2016_2017/league/home/nottingham-forest

Yes, tickets will be on sale at the turnstiles, costing from £30 for adults and £20 for juniors.