Quote from: westcliff white on February 15, 2017, 02:10:40 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on February 15, 2017, 02:05:16 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 15, 2017, 01:30:46 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on February 15, 2017, 01:10:00 PM
Quote from: Statto on February 15, 2017, 11:49:13 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 15, 2017, 11:40:50 AM
Quote from: Statto on February 15, 2017, 11:18:44 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 15, 2017, 10:40:44 AM
Martin will start against Spurs,him, Cyriac and Malone had a bug,that's why they weren't used.
Ayite as well apparently.

Hope this is untrue

Only way we'll learn to play without Martin is by getting through a few games without him. Once we do that we are sorted because we then have 3 viable strikers in Kebano, ayite and Cyriac

Spurs is perfect game to practice the different style

We need to be at our best for a couple of tricky (and much more important) league games after that

That's what was going around where I was,should think it possibly true or one of them I thought would have come on,especially Cyriac for a run out.
Also might have affected Ayite performance.

Yes not disagreeing with you just mean I hope Martin isn't brought back in
Surely if anything were to have of effected Ayite, then it would have been playing out of position. If it were down to a bug then he could have just started the derby player up top, and told him to just walk around a bit, and we would have been none the wiser. Really don't see slavisa as the type to fill his squad with players who are un well

Who else would you have put on bench then,let me remind you,Smith,Humphrey's and Woodrow have gone...No other option had he?
so we only have an 18 man squad? Absolutely no point in putting I'll players on a bench that you had zero intention of ever playing. Might Aswell call up the youth for some bench experience. I don't believe they were ill, I believe slavisa had finally had enough of Martin after the Wigan game. And like I say, Ayite not playing well could easily and more probably been down to playing out of position as opposed to some mystery bug
we have more than 18 in thew squad obviously, but no strikers other than those selected last night for the bench.
wouldn't have been the first time that we had zero on the pitch or zero on the bench this season. My point is that they were just dropped from the first term and not ill. So they would have been on the bench for me (well maybe not the derby player)
As I said in an earlie rpost on this thread todya on here was the first I heard about any rumoured illness, so I was just hypotosizing why we would have to have had them on the bench if they (and the certainbly are) the only strikers we have, they may of course only have been slightly unwell, either way doesnt matter as we won
Every day is a Fulham day

General

it just gets more and more awkward for Martin - he's now signed a longer contract for a team who are below us... so having jeopardised his career with us for what he thought was better, he's now gone and shot himself in the foot. a complete fool. I'd happily not have the guy around the first team anymore. Kebano and ayite could be the new signings we've been in need of alongside cyriac there's enough competition.