watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kebano

Started by love4ffc, February 14, 2017, 09:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Does Kebano deserve to be starting?  Should Martin be on the bench and we try Kebano as an out and out striker? 

He certainly seems to deserve it in my eyes. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

BestOfBrede

Woolly Mammoth

I would have thought so by now.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BestOfBrede

There no room for that shyster now surely?
If we want to get in the playoffs or develop for next season, we cannot afford to play someone who's heart isn't in it!
IMO I don't think we need him anyway, we are looking good and appear to be getting better.

Don't let him go back though, let him rot!

westcliff white

He isn't a striker, did t forget that. He can cover there if needed but it's not a natural role for him
Every day is a Fulham day

love4ffc

Quote from: westcliff white on February 14, 2017, 10:10:54 PM
He isn't a striker, did t forget that. He can cover there if needed but it's not a natural role for him
Not natural but I think he could do it.

F(f)CUK

Just seen that the third goal was an own goal. Could have sworn Kebano touched it.

Ok I have now seen the sky highlights and understand.

toshes mate

The lad puts himself about and can only get better but Piazon's goal was masterful as was Cairney's.  Kebano is more worthy of starting than Martin for my money, and tonight's game was a lottery defensively as too many mistakes were made  because of players running into the spaces behind our midfield and not being covered.   But we have now ground out two results from two awkward games.  Let's keep on grinding out results if that is what it takes until we are back to a full strength squad.  But I would still play Kebano and Cyriac (who missed out presumably because of the early defensive switch) from the start unless Martin shows real appetite.

H4usuallysitting

I'd have my Mum up front instead of snide martin...
Wonder if Kebano will start against Spuds

F(f)CUK

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on February 14, 2017, 11:15:11 PM
I'd have my Mum up front instead of snide martin...
Wonder if Kebano will start against Spuds
Can she hold the ball up, bring others into the game, get in behind defenders and score the odd goal. If so, I will sing her name.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

We seem to be proving that we don't need an out-and-out striker
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

fulhamben

Forgetting whether it was an own goal or not, hard to say from sky's replay, but the build up to it was sublime. And as for playing upfront, his goals have come from him sneeeking round the back from the left hand side. Different ball game playing with back to goal down the center
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

He should definately be given more match time. As I feel he has more to offer than we have so far seen.

Never forget your Roots.

St Eve

Martin is an out-and-out striker. If he doesn't like the deal he goes on strike. Give me a player that gives 100% any time

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: St Eve on February 15, 2017, 01:26:30 AM
Martin is an out-and-out striker. If he doesn't like the deal he goes on strike. Give me a player that gives 100% any time

Without a doubt

Never forget your Roots.

love4ffc

Quote from: St Eve on February 15, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

0001.jpeg

Woolly Mammoth

If Kebano is given the opportunity, we may have unearthed a half decent player there. We are more likely to get our money's worth off of him than Mr Martin, who seems to be in premature retirement.

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Happy not to see martin on the pitch for us ever again.as we score for fun without hm.

Woolly Mammoth

I have a feeling in my boots, and I admit it's only my boots, but it wouldn't surprise me if Jok wheeled him out for the FA Cup match.

Never forget your Roots.

MJG

as one of the three apparent 'failures' of the McCormack money he is now starting to justify the outlay.