watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

AN Interview with Jokanovic from Henry Winter

Started by LBNo11, February 18, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...An excellent article from Henry Winter regarding Jokanovic and his love of Craven Cottage, the FA Cup, and how he views the analytics and traditional methods both having a part to play:- http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/the-cottage-is-the-worlds-best-ground-its-amazing-k9s8vtjh6
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Supermitch

Love this line "I believe our stadium is the best not only in England but in all football."

Slavisa believes it but we know it.......

hovewhite

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 18, 2017, 10:40:10 AM
...An excellent article from Henry Winter regarding Jokanovic and his love of Craven Cottage, the FA Cup, and how he views the analytics and traditional methods both having a part to play:- http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/the-cottage-is-the-worlds-best-ground-its-amazing-k9s8vtjh6
Is this in todays times?

LBNo11

Quote from: hovewhite on February 18, 2017, 11:29:58 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on February 18, 2017, 10:40:10 AM
Is this in todays times?

...i found it on-line on twitter with today's date, would have thought it would be in the paper edition..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

e4b

What a brilliant article, more information in that than we get in a whole season from FFC.Thanks for posting LBNo11

ScalleysDad

I concur. Thanks for finding it and posting it. I might even promote SJ to a 7/10 if I have a good lunch.

MJG

Good piece and also confirms the cost of MP improvements of 6.5m

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I was going to post this ,but was beaten to it.

A briiiant article and good publicity, but

Riverside Development going ahead - Who said so?
Players to fear- Chris Martin . They must be joking !!

Mince n Tatties

There piece in another paper where he states he loves the club,only thing missing is success he says...Coyw.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 18, 2017, 01:14:02 PM
There piece in another paper where he states he loves the club,only thing missing is success he says...Coyw.

He can say that again, that's more authentic than this perceived Riverside Development which is still on the Drawing Board, due to the fact that the club may decide its cheaper in the long run to include the Hammersmith and Putney ends into the new development after reconsidering. That's another ten year delay minimum, by the time that comes round, the planet Earth will have been hit by a Giant rogue Comet, which will enable Woolly Mammoths to come out of extinction and walk the Earth again, and nobody will be watching football anyway. Too busy looking down reading their mobile phones whilst bumping in to each other.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth's are being cloned,they will be back in 2 years.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 18, 2017, 02:53:59 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 18, 2017, 02:52:53 PM
Woolly Mammoth's are being cloned,they will be back in 2 years.

Splendid

Unfortunately, all the cloned ones will be male so if you were expecting a little action you will have to change your druthers. LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

gezkc

Great article. I really hope we manage to keep hold of Joka. He clearly likes it here, despite the Kline interference, and is really making things happen on the pitch.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria