watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tickets for the Tottenham game without booking history

Started by colossus, February 18, 2017, 11:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colossus

I was wondering if anyone has any information that could help me out.

I am looking to go to the FA Cup game tomorrow, but unfortunately tickets don't appear to be going on general sale. Does anyone know if they will be available or if there is a way to book without a booking history (unfortunately I haven't been able to go to a game in the last few years due to personal circumstances)?

Thanks

gang

The only way is to get a season ticket holder to book one for you to collect. They will not be available to buy at the gate.

colossus

Ah, that's a shame. Guess I'll need to start heading to the cottage more often to make sure I'm not in the same position again.

Thanks for the info

Andy S

SP

On a slight tangent, my diehard Spurs mate isn't attending tomorrow which surprised me as the Cottage is his favourite away fixture.  It wasn't the high ticket prices but the constant changing of fixtures & non Saturday matches. 

Southcoastffc

Quote from: colossus on February 18, 2017, 05:45:36 PM
Ah, that's a shame. Guess I'll need to start heading to the cottage more often to make sure I'm not in the same position again.

Thanks for the info
If you go to CC you will certainly be entertained.  Frustrated, disappointed, saddened, annoyed, amused, pleased, overjoyed, excited. But entertained - that's Fulham.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.