watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Regardless of the outcome

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 19, 2017, 05:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Simply being able to watch the lads play on television tomorrow (living in the States) is enough to make my weekend. Granted, yes being drubbed 10-0 would be upsetting, and we'd all rather see some beautiful buildup play and a Fulham victory, but none the less we get to watch mighty Whites play tomorrow live and that is good enough for me!

COYW give them hell!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

Yes that's the bonus, Fulham being on TV, let's hope they show Spurs and the watching public how good we can be. Let's hope for an Epic victory, in the absence of a draw,  then a Glorious defeat will have to suffice.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Great for slavs brand of stylish football and our wonderful club!

kdjr100

I'm in Cape Town South Africa, been looking forward to this game since the draw was made. I was actually nervous last night! Hopefully the players do us proud and we can hold our heads high at the end of the match. It's already been an historic FA Cup, lets see if we can add to it! COYWS!
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

FortCollinsFulham

Very excited it's on tv...also looking forward to my excuse to drink beer at 7 a.m.  049:gif 082.gif
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

JoelH5

Quote from: kdjr100 on February 19, 2017, 07:29:31 AM
I'm in Cape Town South Africa, been looking forward to this game since the draw was made. I was actually nervous last night! Hopefully the players do us proud and we can hold our heads high at the end of the match. It's already been an historic FA Cup, lets see if we can add to it! COYWS!

Hey mate. Do you live in Cape Town?

I'm flying out on Tuesday for my first ever visit (and first visit to S.A).

Do you have any recommendations?

(Sorry to go offf topic!)
I was there, standing in the Putney end

gezkc

It's frustrating - one of the rare times we're on tv, I'm not going to be able to watch it as I'll be at an 80th birthday today!
I don't fancy my chances, but I'll be trying my best to avoid the internet, TV and friends who will undoubtedly try to tell me the result, so I can watch the game "live" later on today.
Here's hoping!
COYW!

southwest6

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 19, 2017, 08:54:41 AM
Quote from: kdjr100 on February 19, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

Hey mate. Do you live in Cape Town?

I'm flying out on Tuesday for my first ever visit (and first visit to S.A).

Do you have any recommendations?

(Sorry to go offf topic!)

stayed in CT for a few months and would definitely recommend Camp's Bay, Kommekjie Beach is lovely, Silvermine Hike is beautiful.. Also worth driving up to Stellenbosch.. It's a truly stunning city. Very cheap for westerners - which means you can eat exceptional food for peanuts. There's a lot to see, make sure you mmake the most out of it.
Also I forgot worth going to Cape point