News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The "Derby player" just wonder if a change of mind....?

Started by AnotherVicHalomLoveChild, February 25, 2017, 11:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artful Dodger

Can we recall Cauley Woodrow? He is playing regularly for Burton and seemingly doing well and is better at bringing other players in to play. He would provide an option we don't really have unless you play Martin.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

toshes mate

Martin can force himself into the team if he really wants it, and Fulham's coaching team have shown no signs of petulance in dealing with him.  It is solely up to the man to show he is sufficiently committed to playing and better than all the aternatives for him to get his place back.  If I were a professional footballer I be champing at the bit to get in this Fulham side.

Skatzoffc

Err
It's a no from me.

Kebano/Cyriac all day long.

No more chances for Martin, let him rot.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Twig

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 26, 2017, 01:15:31 PM
                      Button

Odoi       Kalas     Ream       Sess

McD

Fred      Cairney  Johansen      Aluko

Cyriac

My line up for Preston. You've still got the option of Sess pushed up and Malone off the bench. Or the other way around.

Still got Kebano to come on. As long as Ayite isn't out for more than a game or so then I don't want to see us ever turn to Martin as our saviour.

If Joka brings Martin back in then I'll go along with his judgement but I will always be thinking what if he plays terrible again instead of what if he makes a difference.

We need to give Cyriac a chance

By the Way, that formation above could easily become 532 with Fred and Sess as wing backs

Quote from: Skatzoffc on February 27, 2017, 12:35:20 PM
Err
It's a no from me.

Kebano/Cyriac all day long.

No more chances for Martin, let him rot.

Me too. He is not worth a place.  Give Cyriac a start and Kebano is the alternative option up front.  Only put Martin on the bench if we lose literally every other option to injuries which is extremely unlikely.

We Are Premier League

With Parker, Ayite, Piazon, Petsos potentially out and Sigurdsson and Martin not wanted by he Boss, we might have 13 senior players (+goalies) to choose from... should make it easier to pick the team :(

Everyone except Madl, Cyriac and Sess to start...

Twig

Quote from: mlangstrom on February 27, 2017, 08:24:12 PM
With Parker, Ayite, Piazon, Petsos potentially out and Sigurdsson and Martin not wanted by he Boss, we might have 13 senior players (+goalies) to choose from... should make it easier to pick the team :(

Err by your maths doesn't that leave 10 to start?

We Are Premier League

Quote from: Twig on February 28, 2017, 02:38:39 AM
Quote from: mlangstrom on February 27, 2017, 08:24:12 PM

Err by your maths doesn't that leave 10 to start?

That is correct. We can use 10 + gk now when the Derby player is no longer using one of our spots.

Chutney

We are four unbeaten with three wins since dropping him.
C O Y W

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Chutney on February 28, 2017, 11:31:41 AM
We are four unbeaten with three wins since dropping him.

and that is no coincidence I reckon.

Never forget your Roots.

toshes mate

Martin knows the remedy if he wants to play a game of football in the Championship or anywhere else before the beginning of next season and it is as much in his hands as anybody else's.  So far Fulham have been able to produce an alternative to playing Martin which, while not perfected yet, is a work in progress which is capable of bearing fruit.  Obviously Piazon's injury is a serious blow to the squad but it also presents an opportunity to anyone willing to take it up and boost Fulham's options up front.  There appear to some players who cannot wait to take that opportunity up and it's a pity Martin isn't one of them.     

Riverside

I think the change of mind has to come from Martin and no one else .

I am not aware that he has been banned from training with the 1st team he has just been dropped from the match day squad .

Jokavonic will be seeing him every day and will be able to make a call on his attitude .

There is is role for him to play IF he rolls up his sleeves and shows the right attitude .

if not he stays out of the match day squad .

Fulham 442

I think Jocanovic is well on top of the situation.  As Riverside said he sees him every day in training and can make a judgement based on Martin's attitude.  Obviously he has not been happy with it lately!  Anyway I trust him to handle it although personally I would prefer not to see Martin in a Fulham shirt again but Joca might have to have a re-think with our two recent injuries but certainly only if Martin shows the right frame of mind.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Hah!

Well done Joka!

Well done Chris Martin!

A further 3 points in the bag

Keep the play off dice rolling

COYW!!

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

Not a massive game but a big one that it would be good not to lose

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Andy S on March 04, 2017, 07:46:41 PM
Not a massive game but a big one that it would be good not to lose
Sorry to jump in here but why did you not think this was a massive game, I and most FFC supporters would have done?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)