watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prog collectors...

Started by SadOldGit, February 26, 2017, 05:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SadOldGit

If anyone's interested, Ive just been turning out old papers and found a pristine programme - 16th August 2003, Fulham v Middlesborough.  If anyone wants it, send me a message to [email protected]

Dodger53

Dear SOG, Thank you very much for sending the programme. I really enjoyed reading it. It was the first game of the 03/04 season and my 50th Birthday, the first whole season with Cookie in charge with the pundits sure we would go down, Sean Davies desperatly wanted out and no longer wanted to be part of Fulhams future despite having recently signed a new 2 year contract, Fulham TV was 3.99 a month and Steve Mc Claren was the Boro manager.

We finished 9th with Bolton and Charlton above us, Sean did leave but hey look he's back now and FFC TV is cheaper now - its a funny old game.

Thank you again for sending it from France, I was hoping to respond with a Play Off final programme but that didn't happen.

gang

Wow £3.99 a month, I can remember paying but can't remember anyone complaining, as you say funny old game.