more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Park Rangers

Started by mrmicawbers, February 28, 2017, 10:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

Remember it well.  Poor times.
I was going to say about the Stewards opening the gates in the fence to let us on the pitch.
If I recall, there were quite a few old bill inside and out that day.
I remember the SUN back page, they even had a blank square under the heading "What do you think the Badge will look like"!!  Ghastly.
Thanks to Jimmy Hill, The Muddymen family & many others who were instigators in our survival.  Craven Cottage would be Blocks of £1m flats now.  :(
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

beijing ben

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on March 02, 2017, 10:11:11 PM
Remember it well.  Poor times.
I was going to say about the Stewards opening the gates in the fence to let us on the pitch.
If I recall, there were quite a few old bill inside and out that day.
I remember the SUN back page, they even had a blank square under the heading "What do you think the Badge will look like"!!  Ghastly.
Thanks to Jimmy Hill, The Muddymen family & many others who were instigators in our survival.  Craven Cottage would be Blocks of £1m flats now.  :(
COYW

I remember that sun article. Some newspapers were running stories about what the squad would look like. Only Davies for us was in it from us. As a ten year old, that was what i was getting abuse about at school. Only one of our players being in the expected team..

Andy S

Yes but they signed Dean Coney and Paul Parker so they were totally wrong anyway

Travers Barney

Remember the protest at Hammersmith Town Hall too with Jimmy...seems light years away now....we have had some fun since those darkest of days...coyw
We are the whites

Woolly Mammoth

I remember Jimmy Hill and others placing a Coffin in the Thames, I think it was 1968 or 69, with Fulham Football Club R. I. P. written on it.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.