watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonights games

Started by St Eve, February 28, 2017, 12:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Don't affect us too much but would like to see Derby lose heavily without scoring (they have no forwards) and Villa lose

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

Are Bent, Nugent and Blackmon out then? may impacy any bet i may have
Every day is a Fulham day

keithh

Even though I believe we stand by our own results, I'm hoping Blackburn win (touch of spite in the mix I'm afraid).

davew

Quote from: St Eve on February 28, 2017, 12:12:45 PM
Don't affect us too much but would like to see Derby lose heavily without scoring (they have no forwards) and Villa lose
Strange observation, Derby winning still keeps them in with a shout of the play offs and no reports of any of their forwards being injured, unavailable or not willing to play! No interest in what happens in the Villa game but very looking forward to the top of the table clash, hoping it won't be a draw!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

St Eve

Quote from: davew on February 28, 2017, 05:32:29 PM
Quote from: St Eve on February 28, 2017, 12:12:45 PM
Strange observation, Derby winning still keeps them in with a shout of the play offs and no reports of any of their forwards being injured, unavailable or not willing to play! No interest in what happens in the Villa game but very looking forward to the top of the table clash, hoping it won't be a draw!!
"Don't affect us too much" Yes i would like Derby to lose. A little sarcasm about Martin but never mind

davew

Would I ever be sarcastic about "don't think I want to play today Martin"....of course I would (lol)!

grandad

Jibbly jubbly Blackburn 1 up vs Derby.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wingnut

Brighton 1-1 Newcastle. Newcastle just equalized with a freak goal.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

grandad

Derby's winless run looks like stretching to six league games, all-but ending their Championship play-off hopes.  Hahaha.

Toon 2-1 up.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Andy S

10 points are a lot to make up this time of the season as some teams will have a good run. I think they have gone

davew

I have no interest in what Derby are doing!!! I just wish they wouldn't leave their rubbish anywhere and then want it back! We have seen enough problems reported recently about contamination to our environment, smoke, plastics and now also footballers! FOF will gladly have a whip round and return him to his rightful place and he will be condemned to finish the rest of his playing career in the Championship if he decides to stay in England, shame he could have done better!! If Carlsberg made Chris Martins, they would probably never turn up on the production lines!

keithh

RaySmith

Come on Brum.

What about H/field - 1-0 up at the Etiad in the  Cup. They can't keep it up, can they.....?
Shows the quality of the Championship anyway.

dannyboi-ffc

Long way to go for Huddersfield but if they did somehow get to the FA cup final and the playoff final, the other side would have a massive advantage.

The FA Cup final is on the Saturday and the Playoff final is the Bank Holiday Monday of the same weekend. So one team has a day in between the 2 biggest games in all their players careers. The other club has a good weeks rest.

Long way off but a bit of a strange move for the people who schedule fixture dates. Almost as if they assumed no football league club had a chance.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

SG

Now 3-1 so I don't think there will be a problem this season.

Burt

City win 5-1... Impressive display.

snarks

Fulham put 5 past Huddersfield at home too lest we forget, and didn't conceed

toshes mate

Quote from: Burt on March 01, 2017, 09:49:27 PM
City win 5-1... Impressive display.

I'll resist the Huddersfield in free-fall comment shall I?