News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BZ injury - Anyone have any news on what it was or how bad?

Started by RidgeRider, August 29, 2010, 04:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidgeRider

Been watching the match this morning and he didn't seem too bad off but would be interested to know more if anyone has any news.

Andy Crysell

Sparky said on MOTD that BZ thought it was something he could run off in the 2nd half.  But obviously he couldn't so he came off. So hopefully it's not too bad.

Lighthouse

Hughes said it was a thigh imjury that was stiff at half time and BZ tried to run it off but it became worse. Hughes thought it unlikely BZ would make the England game. His leg dropped off on the coach home and Roy bid 9 million for what was left of him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 29, 2010, 04:54:41 PM
Hughes said it was a thigh imjury that was stiff at half time and BZ tried to run it off but it became worse. Hughes thought it unlikely BZ would make the England game. His leg dropped off on the coach home and Roy bid 9 million for what was left of him.
:011:

RidgeRider

Just saw JP's goal, it was a cracker! Nice assist by Kelly as well.  :011:

Not sure who was going on about Dempsey's long goal attempt, but he hammered it and the goalkeeper had to make a play to stop it.

You have to give Blackpool credit. They disrupted us and frustrated us, flooded the middle, especially in the first half. It's 2-1 Blackpool right now.

Thanks chaps for the update.

TonyGilroy

Goalkeepers don't "make plays"

I think you're confusing them with glovemen. :005:

RidgeRider

Quote from: TonyGilroy on August 29, 2010, 06:55:22 PM

Goalkeepers don't "make plays"

I think you're confusing them with glovemen. :005:

Fair point. That's Yank talk.  :dft011:

LordNelson

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 29, 2010, 05:04:38 PM
Just saw JP's goal, it was a cracker! Nice assist by Kelly as well.  :011:

Not sure who was going on about Dempsey's long goal attempt, but he hammered it and the goalkeeper had to make a play to stop it.

You have to give Blackpool credit. They disrupted us and frustrated us, flooded the middle, especially in the first half. It's 2-1 Blackpool right now.

Thanks chaps for the update.

Aye, Dempsey's shot was well taken.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

jarv

So, BZ injured. I just got a shock watching sky in usa and capello chose Bent and Cole ahead of BZ. Couldn't believe it. How can he POSSIBLY put them ahead of BZ. I hope it is not a bad injury but glad it wasn't another piece of brilliant management from super capello. Clueless super capello that is.