more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PNE Forum

Started by Gezza, March 05, 2017, 07:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gezza

SP

"They're probably not used to having such a large and vocal away support yards from them"

:005:

jarv

Nice comments. Makes you proud to support Fulham. 049:gif

nose

i loved the dressing up in suits and hats!

Fulham Tup North

092.gif  Can I just say, having read through all 6 pages on their forum..... I am not a vegan, Don't vote for the Greens and do not drive a Prius!!
Thank you  :58:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

love4ffc

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on March 05, 2017, 10:04:18 PM
092.gif  Can I just say, having read through all 6 pages on their forum..... I am not a vegan, Don't vote for the Greens and do not drive a Prius!!
Thank you  :58:
Damn!  There goes the whole image I had in mind to you  :005:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

davew

i have read most of the comments and I think overall they pay us a lot of respect, this is the 1 I particularly like which we have heard before on other forums "Having seen Fulham both home and away now, I'd say they are definitely the best side we have faced this year. Doesn't help that we've been pretty awful each time but credit where it's due." Really makes me wonder why we are not in an automatic promotion spot already, but we are getting there, well close anyway!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

NJFulham

Quote from: davew on March 05, 2017, 11:14:06 PM
i have read most of the comments and I think overall they pay us a lot of respect, this is the 1 I particularly like which we have heard before on other forums "Having seen Fulham both home and away now, I'd say they are definitely the best side we have faced this year. Doesn't help that we've been pretty awful each time but credit where it's due." Really makes me wonder why we are not in an automatic promotion spot already, but we are getting there, well close anyway!

Alex Smithies is like one of the biggest reasons lol

hopper

"That happy clappy bollox was just weird especially just before kick off when they was clapping along to some strange tune which was playing over the tannoy. I can imagine the average Fulham fan is a vegan who votes liberal democrat/green and drives a Toyota Prius."

True - that string track as the players walk out on the pitch is odd. Shame that sports seems to get music so wrong - either some bait indie singalong, melodramatic pop strings or insomnia by faithless.