watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help with Fulham FC "app"

Started by Holders, March 06, 2017, 08:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holders

Can someone who's more technical than I am advise me, please?

I got my first "smartphone" last May and installed the Fulham FC "app" which sends text messages when a goal is scored. Useful. It worked well for a while then my phone died and I had to send it away for repair. I got it back, the "app" was still installed but not sending texts so I uninstalled and re-installed it. Still no texts though everything else works.

I've checked the settings "send a message when.." but still no joy.

Any suggestions (preferably polite or constructive!) appreciated.

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Tomo

I have had nothing but issues with the App on Android. Prior to Fulham FC Tv I used to listen to GJ quite frequently but had nothing but issues trying to obtain the match commentary so had Uninstall and re-install app before every match in order to get the commentary. Now whenever we score I receive about 8 messages (this must be from when I've uninstalled and re-installed so many times..)

I've tried to clear cache with no luck, poor app in all honesty not very user friendly and the fact it does not support the new Fulham FC Tv is quite strange seeing as though the club  067.gif "pushed" it so hard.

"We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it." - Che Guevara

Dodger53

For me the App on Android is hopeless.

Holders

I found the text message facility good until the recent general fault on my phone, it's just now that it doesn't work at all. I've always had to log out and back in to get the text commentary to update though. As you both say, it's not reliable.

Maybe I'll try uninstalling and re-installing again but there's no way that I know of to test it before a game.

WhiteJC

do you have to "sign in" to the app?

now that we have to pay for content it might be that you have to prove that you've paid?

WoodyFFC73

Glad its not just me. I used to get the notifications frequently, not just on match day either. Since the Subscription service came in, and i dont subscribe,  its all stopped. I have an iPhone but the strange thing is my Android Tablet and my old mans Android phone still get notifs. I think the app has just got some embedded problems and they probably need to start again. Otherwise I find it quite useful and use it more than the website.

Holders

I must have installed it first before the paywall came up but it still worked after that until I had to send my phone for repair. It was after it came back that it stopped working but I've re-installed it again since so it's hard to say definitively. Maybe I need to have another go and then just give up. I thought it was something to do with my lack of familiarity with this kind of gadgetry.