News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We're second in the table based on form.

Started by General, March 06, 2017, 11:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Just behind Newcastle. With one loss 4 wins and a draw.

Let's hope we can keep that form up for the remainder of this month and the season.

General

Third in the league re goals scored too.

8th best defence.

8th most wins

3rd most draws

3rd least losses behind Brighton and Newcastle.

http://www.skysports.com/championship-table

filham

Tough one on Tuesday though, three points from that game and I think we then become serious top six challengers.

Woolly Mammoth

I always thought the official League Table was wrong, but how good it would look if we followed up tomorrows victory v Leeds with an outstanding away win at Newcastle.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 06, 2017, 01:40:44 PM
I always thought the official League Table was wrong, but how good it would look if we followed up tomorrows victory v Leeds with an outstanding away win at Newcastle.

I may be ever the optimist, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Win vs Leeds, yes, win at Newcastle is a possibility but much less than against Leeds.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: maoconnor on March 06, 2017, 02:18:51 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 06, 2017, 01:40:44 PM

I may be ever the optimist, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Win vs Leeds, yes, win at Newcastle is a possibility but much less than against Leeds.

Ok I suppose your right. I shall have to curtail my enthusiasm and slump back into my armchair, pour a glass of Southern Comfort, and read about the Dooms Day Survey written in 1085/86.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

General

Yeah Newcastle's last league loss was against Blackburn on Jan 3rd. Although they've drawn a few including two at St James' against QPR and Bristol City last month.

hovewhite

Think we will gain minimum 4 pionts away newcatle huddersfieild more likely 6 and think in play offs.its all about results at cottage.If we win home games.if we do we are playoff bound!