watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Try and be noisy

Started by Southcoastffc, March 07, 2017, 12:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Watching the flashback on the club site to when we last played Leeds at home (well, Loftus Rd) I was taken aback that it was 13 years ago!!  2004, with Steed, Sean D, Bazza, Zat Knight, Pembridge, Boa et al.   I do also rememeber vividly that even though they lost 2 nil and played pretty poorly, the Leeds fans were magnificent.  Chanting and singing for 90 minutes.  I dare say they'll be the same tonight so gird your loins and flap your clappers - even shout a bit?     049:gif   :clap_hands:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

COYW!!!!!!

:dead horse: :drums: :dead horse: :drums: :dead horse: :drums:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

The Enclosurite

Hopefully a decent performance on the pitch will dampen their enthusiasm a bit.  Not a fan of clappers at all but they do make a big noise, looking forward to a good atmosphere tonight.   049:gif
¡COYW!

Count Flapula

Granted we've never been a particularly "loud" support. Also granted we've not had much to cheer over the last 3 years, but i'm certain our home support does not sing as much as it used to - even now, when we actually do have something to sing about.

We used to sing songs for our best / favourite players a lot more often than we do currently. Who do we sing for now then AT HOME (this certainly does not apply to our away support)? Scotty Parker and half-hearted Ayite songs - that's it. Even the "Slavisa's black & white army" chants are generally unenthusiastic (other than at the back of the Hammy end obviously). Possibly a result of generally ageing support in JH / mixture of family and older in Riverside meaning chants don't pick up?

Not a dig, but an observation. We definitely sing less even than a few years ago (not just in the Prem, but on the way up too).

Certainly hope we find our voice tonight - I for one will be joining in!

JoelH5

Time to bring out the drum..
I was there, standing in the Putney end

bog

Have to say that my most memorable away support for me was Sunderland. This many seasons back when they were bottom of the league with hardly any points and they were unbelievable. The Roker Roar was defining that day. We won 2-1.

092.gif

filham

Leeds have taken a lot of tickets and their fans will be in full voice

Essential we get our clappers working from the beginning and give the players (even Martin) our full support.

Southdowns White

Some of the regulars around us don't even get animated when we score and as for singing and creating an atmosphere in the ground, obviously someone else's job. There are about 10 of us who sing over in H7, that's if you include the old soak who sits near us who uses the cu*t word quite a lot which i don't really see the need for. We had a better group of singers and songs when there were only 3500 people in the ground.

Woolly Mammoth

I am bringing a Fifteen Piece Orchestra, if that helps.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southdowns White

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 07, 2017, 02:34:37 PM
Can't do any harm, maybe lots of our supporters work in the library service and don't like noise.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Southdowns White on March 07, 2017, 02:34:31 PM
Some of the regulars around us don't even get animated when we score and as for singing and creating an atmosphere in the ground, obviously someone else's job. There are about 10 of us who sing over in H7, that's if you include the old soak who sits near us who uses the cu*t word quite a lot which i don't really see the need for. We had a better group of singers and songs when there were only 3500 people in the ground.

I'll count you in with my triangle

Dodgin

I'm in the Putney end for this game, will be difficult to hear anything but the Leeds chanting, until our first goal goes in

Stillbelieve

That made me chuckle

mrmicawbers

WE can make a noise when we want to.Might be hard to repeat the atmosphere and the sound created when we played both Juventus and Hamburg due to significance of the game,but we have had our moments.COYW